166.Haunting memories...

After Minnie left with the glass of Milk, Lalisa lazily laid on the bed and closed her eyes.

She didn't even change her dress and makeup. She was too exhausted to do anything right now.

She just wanted to rest for a few minutes, but as she closed her eyes, she fell asleep.

While she was asleep, she had a dream.

The dream or more like a nightmare that she has long forgotten.

In the dream, she was in her classroom alone. It was the swimming class and she had her aunt flo coming. So she skipped the swimming class and stayed in the classroom.

She has her head down on the desk and was resting.

At that time, a guy entered the classroom. He was the same guy who was rich and has a powerful background and has liked Nancy for a long time.

He was wealthy and in looks he was okay. He wears specs and always outshines in studies. He always behaves like a shy and weak guy.

A few days back, he has proposed her but she rejected him straightly. Because she knows that this guy was not good.

He looks like a nice guy but she has seen some moments where he looks different from his personality.

He has some animosity towards girls and treats her like an object and judges them because of their clothing.

He frowns when he sees girls wearing short dresses and skirts. She has seen a different kind of look in his eyes sometimes when others have ignored the change in his expressions.

And she does not want to get involved with this kind of mysterious people.

When he entered the room, he walked up to her desk. She was still unknown to his arrival.

He came to her and stared at her for a long time. Then suddenly she felt something cold under her skirt.

She was startled and jumped in a shock. Then she saw that guy was sitting down beside her chair and he has put his hand under her skirt while she was unaware of his presence and was sleeping.

When she saw the look on his face, she was frightened. Though he was intelligent and always excels in his studies but she felt that he was not like as he looks.

However, she never expected that he could do something like this.

Earlier, he used to stutter while talking to her and wears big spectacles. But right now, he wasn't wearing his specs.

And the look on his eyes was very different from his usual self.

She realized that her speculations about him was right. He was not a person as he looks.

Startled Lisa, looked at him with disgust and fear, "What.. What are you doing here? And how dare you to touch me?" she said while stuttering and backing off, trying to make a distance between them.

As she backed off, the guy stepped forward.

Lisa's heart thumped and she looked towards the door and saw that he has shut the door.

Her expressions turned ugly. The situation was not good.

Even a strong-willed girl like Lisa felt scared and helpless at this moment.

The guy looked at her and said, "Lisa. I love you. Please be my girlfriend. Whenever I see you, I can't control myself. I feel aroused just by seeing you. I promise, that I will satisfy all your needs. You won't be disappointed by me." he said shamelessly.