115.But on a condition....

Lisa looked at him confusedly and said, "Jungkook did you hear what I said? I said that she wanted me to act in a movie." she said sheepishly trying to confirm if he heard that.

He looked at her unsure expression and said, "Hm, I heard that." he said with a smile.

When Lisa heard this, she felt cheery and asked,"So you agree to it, right? "

"I said I heard it, but didn't say that I approved it." he said casually while looking at her with a 'subtle' smile.

Lisa:" - _-"

"Jungkook, I read the script and it's really good and I want to act in this film. Tomorrow is the audition, so please let me go? Hmm? "

As she said, she blinked her eyes like an innocent child.

Jungkook looked at her baby face making her more alluring and beautiful. He took a deep breath to maintain his calm otherwise he will fall into her trap.

In fact, He already knew about what happened in the interview. After talking to Lisa on the phone, he has asked Suho to find the details of the interview.

And then Suho informed him everything. Listening to this, Jungkook's handsome face darkened a little.

He doesn't want his wife to enter in an entertainment circle. Taehyung is already in it and he knows how vicious this industry could be.

At that time, Taehyung enters his office. He looked up at him and he said that he was nearby for a shoot and came to meet him. Seeing the unhappy expression of Jungkook, Taehyung asked, "What happened? Why are you looking like you could kill anyone you see?"

He chuckled as he said those words.

But the next moment he felt the air around him getting chilly. He looked at Jungkook who was throwing daggers at him. He involuntary shudders.

Sensing the conflict, Suho at the side explains everything to Taehyung.

After listening to everything he said, "Oh. Then why are you so angry? You should be happy, that people are praising your wife"

He said with a smile.

Earlier he never got a chance to talk to Lisa but whatever he has heard from others, he had created an image of hers and it's definitely not good.

But when he met her at Jeon Mansion, his perception of her changed. He knew how capable she is. When they were talking to each other, Lisa looked interested in the entertainment industry. She was listening to Taehyung's all the nonsense stories intently and he knows that she was not faking it.

If she were to go into acting, she may make it a big.

But then he looked at his brother's expression, he coughed and said, "Actually there isn't any problem. See if she wants to go for the audition, and you try to stop her then she would only get angry at you. But.."

He paused a little and found his brother was staring at him intently.

He then smiled and continued, "But if you let her go, she will get happy and your marriage life will be blissful. And moreover, she still needs to go through the audition, didn't she? "

"There is no guarantee that she will pass. And I heard that the director has high expectations from this role, so he was casting very strictly. And I don't think that Lisa will pass. And if she didn't then you don't need to worry. "

"Your life will be happy if you're wife is happy ". Taehyung smiled after making the last remark.

Jungkook looked at his brother and nodded.

'It's true that she needs to go through the auditions. And she can't just pass in her first attempt for the role that even the A level actresses didn't get it.'

Though he knows that if she failed this audition she will feel bad, but he thought that he will plan a Europe trip with her, as to make her happy.

It will serve as their honeymoon. Maybe there they will reach another level in their relationship. Because after their wedding, they never go anywhere.

Thinking about the honeymoon his lips curled upwards.

Lisa looked at the blank face of Jungkook, he was looking cold as usual.

She sighed. 'He won't let me go' she thought inwardly.

But at that moment, she heard his voice, "Okay. You can go to audition.." Jungkook said as he looked at her.

Hearing this her face brightened, she hurriedly stood up to hug him, but he stopped her in middle.

He looked at her and said, "But, there is one condition." he paused a little and looked at her confused face and continued.

"I won't help you getting the role. So if you don't pass the audition, don't expect me to help you. And if you failed it, then you will forget about entering into the entertainment industry. Is that clear?" he said and looked at her with a stern look.

But he was nervous from the inside. He was worried that like before, she will become unreasonable and start fighting.

Seeing her silence, he grew worried. But then she spoke.

She looked at him confusedly and said, "Okay. I wasn't even going to ask for help if I didn't pass." she said as a matter of factly.

"And... I just want to do this movie. I don't know if I want to make a career in showbiz. I just want to perform in this movie." she said with a blank face and looked into his eyes.

Jungkook looked at her blank face but her eyes were sad. He was confused about why she 'has' to perform in this movie? What's so special about this movie?

He looked at her and gestured her to eat her food, which now became cold. But they still eat that.

But he was happy, that she didn't argue either. He thought, 'Taehyung's idea worked. He is getting smarter day by day.'

After dinner, Lisa went to her room to practice for the audition and Jungkook went to his study to do some work.