173.We will have fun together tonight.

After getting into her room, Lisa put on a light makeup on her face and wore a simple heart-shaped silver pendant from the accessories that she had.

She put rose-colored matte lipstick giving her a modest yet sophisticated look. With her magentcolored dress, she was looking beautiful and her perfect facial features with a little touch up completed her look.

After getting ready, as she stood up and went to the door. Upon opening it, she saw Jungkook standing there wearing the blue colored suit chosen by her.

In that suit, he looked polished and his creased free suit made him look clean and handsome.

She nodded In acknowledgment of her choice.

'Though he has the perfect body, but still it was her who chose this suit. So credit should go to her.'

He smiled at her and extended his hand in front of her and gentlemanly said, "Shall we, My Lady?"

She chuckled seeing his behavior but responded by placing her hand in his hand, "Yes, My Man." she said while laughing.

He also chuckled as they went downstairs for breakfast.

In the dining room, the servants have already prepared the dishes on the table.

The breakfast was casual with some toast, butter, egg roll, and some coffee.

The day Lalisa came into this world, she liked coffee as its taste was different and bitter. But she prefers her coffee with two cubes of sugar.

She doesn't like bitter things.

Though it's different from Lisa's taste as she always liked Americano and its strong and bitter.

But living abroad for long, she was used to it.

At first, servants were confused with the current Lisa's taste buds but now they are used to it.

Jungkook picked up his coffee and took a sip while asking to Lisa, "Are you going somewhere today?"

Lisa was spreading butter on her toast and replied while her head down, "Yes. Mother asked me to go to the Jeon Mansion. She said that she wanted me to join them for lunch."

He raised his eyes at her and asked in surprise, "Why didn't you tell me about this?"

"I forgot about it. She called me yesterday but I didn't get the time to tell you about it."

"And why is she calling you to Jeon Mansion? Something important?"

She looked at him and said, "She called me yesterday when I have just finished my audition. That's when I told her that I passed the audition, so she called me for lunch as she wanted to chat with me. She sounded so happy. "

She said with a radiant smile. It was the first time that she was feeling the maternal love.

Her mother passed away earlier and her mother in law in her past life always bore hatreds with her and humiliated her.

But here she was not only getting enough respect but so much love. She couldn't be more grateful to God for giving her this life.

For her, it's like a new start.

He looked at her and said, "You don't need to go just because she asked you to go. If you don't want to then you can reject her. Wait I call her."

He was worried that she was forcing herself to go there as in the past she does not like to go there even for formalities. He thought that she was doing this because his mother asked her to. And he does not want her to force herself.