92.I am not your sister.

Lalisa followed Minnie's gaze and saw a beautiful pond that was filled with clear blue water. She didn't remember about the last moment of Lee Lalisa. She only heard from Minnie that she died... I mean the real Lee Lalisa died because of drowning in the pond.

So when Minnie pointed towards the pond, she understood why she was scared for letting her go to the pond. She was afraid that something like before will happen again.

Lalisa looked at Minnie then started walking towards the pond. Minnie tried to stop her, but she didn't stop.

She went towards the pond and she was awestruck seeing such a beautiful pond. It was no match for the one in Jeon villa.

The water in it was clear blue, decorated with flowers and leaves. It's such a beautiful sight. She sighed.

Lee Lalisa died by drowning in this pond, what a waste to this beauty. She heard from Minnie that she the real Lee Lalisa was a good swimmer but how could she die by drowning?

She was thinking about this, the more she thinks about it, the more she found it suspicious.

'Even I also died by drowning in the pool and I don't remember how I fell in the pool. At least I don't know the swimming so it could be understandable that I died because of drowning but... How could she die by drowning? '

While she was busy thinking about this, she heard a voice from behind.

She turned around and saw a beautiful and elegant lady, she was wearing a navy blue color dress, hair was done in a half updo fixed with expensive hairpins and the rest of her black hair was flowing behind her back. The more she looked at her, the more beautiful she looks. Even Lalisa forget to close her mouth.

She looks more beautiful then Lee Lalisa but she was wearing loads of makeup. On the other side, Lee Lalisa was a real beauty but she was simple. That's why she was inferior to this just because she doesn't use makeup. If she had gotten ready prettily, then she would be more beautiful than her.

After a while, she regained her senses and looked at her that girl with a blank face. She found her face very... Familiar.

She squinted her eyes at the girl, trying to remember who is she. At that time, Minnie nudged her arm and said in a low voice, "She is Eunbi, the first concubine of his highness after you."

When Minnie reminded her name, she suddenly remembered the memories of her. She was the most pampered daughter in law of Empress Dowager. She always humiliated Lee Lalisa because of her.

Lee Lalisa was perfect in all aspects but she always compared her to this Eunbi and insults her just because she was not from a wealthy and royal family.

Lee Lalisa looked at the girl's face, which was bright and fair. Her lips were full and red and her eyelashes are long. She was a real beauty.

Lalisa thought, 'I hate to admit, but this girl is a real phoenix.'

She squinted her eyes at her.

Sensing Lalisa's gaze, Eunbi felt awkward. She smiled awkwardly and said, "Sister, I am so happy that you woke up. I was so scared when you attempted suicide. I know you were sad and guilty about what happened the other day but still, you shouldn't have taken such risk. Even his highness was also so upset."

She said with a sweet and low voice. She sounded so concerned that if someone saw her, they will think that she was really happy that she woke up.

But Lalisa could sense the double meaning in her tone. She was showing that she was worried about her, but Lalisa can feel that she meant more than what it looks.

Kim Lisa has tolerated Kim Nancy in her past life. She has witnessed her cheap white lotus tricks. And this Eunbi also gives her the same vibes.

Lalisa narrowed her eyes at Eunbi. She didn't like that girl, she smiled and said, "Why are you calling me sister. If I am your sister then his highness will become your brother in law. And as I am his first wife, you will be considered his sister in law. Even only for saying, you shouldn't call anyone sister randomly. This may put you in trouble."

As she completed her words, she smiled at her smugly.

She thought, 'Hah, you were trying to insult me. But you know, I am not a weak type. I didn't even come to you, but you came to provoke me yourself. It's just your bad luck that you met me instead of that pure Lee Lalisa'.

Then she folded her arms in front of her chest while smiling lazily at Eunbi.