111.This is the happiest moment of my life.

Jungkook has preponed the meetings that were scheduled in the evening and he canceled a dinner meeting just to go home and have dinner made by Lisa.

It's technically the first time that he canceled his work to go home early and it's not because of any emergency but he just wants to spend time with Lisa.

Suho was stunned when Jungkook preponed the meetings and postponed a few for the next day.

He was thinking, 'Seriously boss? You're postponing the important dinner meeting just to go home? Do you have to show off your love like this?' He thought to himself.

But he can't say anything to him so he just nodded and proceeded to do his work.

Jungkook left the office around 6 in the evening. Due to which, other employees could get off on time. Many of them had to stay late as Jungkook used to stay late. Because when he was engaged in work he used to forget the time. And they also had to work till late many times.

But now he got off early, so they could also go home early. They started gossipping with each other.

Employee 1: "The Boss is behaving like a 'Boy in Luv'. He was leaving on time and that day when the lady boss came to the office, he was looking at her with his gentle eyes. I am so jealous" a girl in her mid-twenties spoke.

Employee 2: "He fell for the lady boss." another employee commented.

Employee 3: " Our lady boss is so pretty. No wonder that the boss is head over heels for her." a male employee added.

They were on their way to the elevator after packing their bags.

Then another employee came from behind and said, "Just stop your gossiping. Don't you know, you're not allowed to talk about our lady boss openly. Do you want to lose your year end's bonus just because of your gossips."

Everyone quieted down after this. They forgot that they had signed the confidential agreement, they're not allowed to reveal that who is Mrs. Jeon or talk about her.

After leaving the office when Jungkook went home, the butler took his coat from him. He asked him about the Lisa.

The butler replied that she was in the kitchen preparing the dinner.

Hearing this, Jungkook's lips curled upwards. He went towards the kitchen to find her.

But he heard her narcissist remarks praising her cooking. He stood on the entrance of the kitchen, his hands folded around his chest.

When he heard her words, he raised his eyebrows at her.

'What do I even like in her? Is it her narcissist character?' as he thought about this, he chuckled.

Hearing his laugh, Lisa turned her head to look at him. And seeing him standing at the entrance, she froze.

'Did he heard tee words that I just said? How long was he standing? Ahh if he had heard everything, then it's so embarrassing.' she thought to herself.

She doesn't know whether to laugh or cry. She just stood there, while holding the ladle.

She smiled awkwardly. Seeing her expressions, he knew that she was embarrassed.

He smiled devilishly. And went near to her.

When Jungkook came closer to her, she instinctively backed away, dropping the ladle on the floor.

Jungkook picked up the ladle and placed it on the kitchen counter. Then he turned off the gas, on which the hotpot was still boiling and keep walking closer to her.

Seeing him turning off the gas, Lisa became baffled. She said hastily, "What are you doing? It still needs to boil for another 10 minutes."

As she completed her words, she went forward to turn on the gas, but before she could do so, he stretched his hand and pulled her into his embrace.

She was stunned at this sudden hug. She struggled a little, but he tightened his grip on her waist.

Her head was against his broad and strong chest. His hands were around her waist.

He nestled his head in her neck to smell her scent. Her scent is fresh and natural. She was not wearing any perfume but he still loves her natural smell better.

When he hugged her, his tiredness disappeared in the air. He felt that this was the best time of his life.

He said, "I regret not noticing this side of yours before and not loving you enough, for hurting you so much. I wish I could just rewind the time so that I could cherish you and our time together." he said while giving a peck on her both cheeks.

When he kissed her, she blushed but his words made her froze. She looked at him and thought, 'You didn't notice this side of me earlier...

Because I am not the same Lisa. If I don't know if it's fair to you, but I just want to be selfish this time and want to cherish this moment with you.

If you could rewind the time, then I don't know If I could have met you. But let me tell you, this is the best thing that happen to me, the day I met you was my best day.' she thought while looking at him.

Seeing her deep eyes filled with love and gentleness he smiles. She looked at him for a quite while.

Nobody spoke.

Suddenly she goes on her tiptoes and gives him a gentle peck on his lips.

The kiss was gentle and filled with love.

When the gentle lips touched his, he felt a surge of emotions inside him. Before she could part away from him, he tightened his grip on her waist and pulled her closer.

"Umm"

He held her waist with his one hand and with another he supported her head to keep it in place and deepen the kiss.

When he suddenly pulled her in for a kiss, she was stunned at first, but she also complied with it by wrapping her arms around his neck.

He smiled at her reaction.

He deepened the kiss by sucking her lips. He gently nibbled on her lips then gently parted her lower lip with his teeth and slides his tongue inside her mouth.

When his tongue entered her mouth, she let out a moan. Hearing her seductive moan, he pulled her closer, now there is no gap between them.

Their bodies were sticking close to each other.

He played with her tongue with his, sucking all the breath from her mouth. Then after a long kiss, he unwillingly parted from the kiss to give her space to take a breath.

While she was taking deep breaths, he looked at her gently. Suddenly he held her face, with both hands and gave her a last peck on her lips for the last time.

This kiss was sweet and gentle and full of love.

Her face was now crimson red due to blush and embarrassment. Seeing her red face, he chuckled.

She shyly leaned in and hid her face in his embrace. He chuckled and hugged her tighter.

"This is the happiest moment of my life." He said while hugging her.