59.I want to go Global World

After having late lunch they sat to drink some tea. While drinking tea, Jungkook asked, "So, how was the tour of the office?" he asked nonchalantly.

Lisa: "It was nice. And you know what, I just wanted to see around casually but wherever I go, everyone treated me like a big shot. It's your doing. Isn't it?" she eyed him suspiciously.

Jungkook: "hmm, what are you talking about? I went to the meeting as you have ordered. And is it wrong for them to give their lady boss a special treatment. " he said nonchalantly.

Seeing this Lisa chuckled. She can't argue with this man.

Then Jungkook said, "I was thinking if you want to work, you can go to public relations. Your degree is also suitable for it and moreover, I saw your talent in the morning. You can easily manipulate netizen's opinion." As he completed his words, he chuckled.

Lisa glared at him. Seeing her anger, he raised his hands in defeat.

She giggled.

Lisa didn't speak for a while. Seeing her quite for a long time, he turned to her. Her head was down guiltily.

He asked, "What's wrong?" placing his cup on the table, he took her hand in his hands and looked into her eyes.

Gathering her courage she looked at him and said, "If I say that I don't want to work in public relations will you scold me ?" She asked sheepishly. She knows from her memories that Jungkook doesn't like her when she expresses her hate for Kim Nancy.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows at her. He somehow understood why she doesn't want to work in public relations. Because in the PR department, she has to see Kim Nancy regularly. And he also couldn't fire her or deport her without any valid reason. He looked at her. His heart melted when he saw the hesitation in her eyes.

After pausing for her while, he said, "If you don't want to work there then don't But why are you so scared? I won't eat you." He chuckled and caressed her hair lovingly.

"So do you have anything in mind where you wanna go? " He asked lovingly.

His words give her some confidence. She raised her head to look at him, then she pointed her finger towards the magazine she was reading earlier and said, "I wanted to work there. That day Taehyung Oppa also told me many things about entertainment and I found it quite interesting. But today I read this magazine and the more I read, the more hooked I got. " As she said her eyes were beaLisa with excitement like a puppy, who just got his food.

But his focus was on the word, "Oppa". From when they became so close to call each other affectionately. He looked at her with hi scold demeanor. She was confused about why he was behaving like this.

Before he could react, she asked again, "what do you think? hm". She asked very innocently. Her expressions were so delicate. He couldn't bring himself to say anything.

He thought, 'I will deal with him later.'

Then he said, "Do you want to go to Global World? hmm, there are also public relations. You can go there and work in the PR department. If you want to go there, then you should go. I will tell Suho to make a position for you." He said nonchalantly.

"But the thing is, I won't be there much. I remain mostly at Jeon Corporation and Global World is our entertainment company." As he said this, he looked into her eyes.

Lisa looks at him intently. "Jungkook, I know it may sound weird but I don't want to work here because, One reason is Nancy and another is, I don't want to be known as Mrs. Jeon only. I want my work to speak rather than my status. And I can make my status myself. I don't need this title to give me what I need." She looked at him confidently.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows at her. This is the first time he heard from her that she don't want to use Mrs Jeon's title. "Then what are you planning to do ?"

After gathering the courage she spoke, "I want to apply for PR department in Global World. I saw there was an opening in public relations. I want to interview there as Kim Lisa, not as a Mrs. Jeon. I don't want people to treat me respectably on face but do bitching behind backs."

"Who dared to mock you? " He fumed with anger. He understood what she wanted to say but he don't want people to say anything bad about her.

"You're not understanding the main point here. I just want to go for an interview and want to clear it with my abilities. And if not, then I will try somewhere else. But I want to get a job with my abilities. Be it Global World or anywhere else. " she was determined this time. She doesn't want to live as someone's wife only but wants to make her position in this world. She was already tired with herself from her past self, where she was only Empress and nothing else. She got that title because of her marriage with the emperor but don't want to become the same.

She was determined this time, to use her skills and knowledge to learn new things and make her status in this world.