167.Seduce him in bed

Jeongguk stood beside Lalisa's bed, staring at her intently.

He was bothered seeing her sobbing like this. Her condition was vulnerable. Her face was ashen and tears kept rolling from her eyes.

It was the second time she was crying like this after waking up from the coma.

He was surprised seeing her so weak. She shut everyone's mouth with her badass attitude in the banquet.

And now she was crying like this.

Seeing her condition, Jeongguk felt a pain in his heart.

'I could never understand her heart. She must have been very hurt earlier at the banquet but didn't show anything. And now she is even crying in her sleep.' he felt bad seeing her like this.

He squatted down at the ground and looking at her from her level.

He looked at her and touched her forehead with his cold hand, slowly caressing it and called out to her, "Lalisa."

"Don't cry. Wake up and see that everything is fine. Don't be afraid. I am with you. I promise I won't let anyone hurt you anymore. I might not be a good husband before, but I will not let you suffer in this palace anymore until I am alive."

"I might be ignorant before but I know what is precious to me and how to protect my loved ones. Now I am powerful enough to protect you from everyone. I cannot return all the years that you spent in agony."

"But I can promise, that I will do my best to return all the love you've given to me. Now you just stay where you are and I will make my way to you."

"Just don't cry and don't be hurt. Otherwise, my heart will hurt seeing you like this," he said with a heavy voice.

On the other hand, Lisa couldn't hear his words as she was in sleep.

He was calling out Lalisa's name but she was not Lalisa.

She was still not used to be called Lalisa.

Though she couldn't hear his words, but her struggle in sleep reduced a bit. The creases on his forehead disappeared and she was looking relaxed than before.

His hand never stopped patting her forehead.

Jeongguk smiled seeing that her expressions were getting better.

In her dream, the situation changed and now she was in an enclosed room which was pitch black.

There was not a single ray of light.

She was in the middle of the room, squatting down on the ground holding her legs in her hands.

Her position was like an abandoned kitty in the rain. She was shivering in fear and pain.

Then suddenly a cold hand came and started patting her head. She couldn't see the person's face due to darkness.

But she felt his presence and it gave her a sense of security. Her tension reduced a bit.

She tightly held onto the hand as her last hope.

In reality, Lalisa tightly held onto Jeongguk's s hand which was patting her forehead.

He was startled when she suddenly grabbed his hand and brought it to her chest and hugged it tightly.

At first, he felt kind of awkward as she hugged his hand tightly.

He could feel her soft mounds and his face blushed red.

The moment she woke up from the coma, he feels like he became docile in front of her. It seems their roles reversed the moment she woke up.