168.Undressing

In the midnight, when Jeongguk managed to close his eyes and rest, he felt some movements beside him.

He slightly opened his eyes and was shocked to see the scene unfolding in front of him.

Lalisa who was sleeping beside him, who was having a nightmare a few hours back, was undressing.

His mouth and eyes opened wide in shock.

He just wanted to make her relax and wanted to sleep by holding hands but isn't this going too fast?

He gulped in nervousness.

He didn't imagine that they will be doing this so early. It's not that they had done this before, but the first night with her was not a memorable one for her.

And he can't remember anything either.

Now she was undressing herself in front of him, that too in the middle of the night.

But then he noticed that something was amiss.

Why her eyes were closed? Was she shy? But if she was shy then how could she just remove her clothes like this? No foreplay? No push and pulling, just like that?

When Lalisa went to sleep, she wasn't planning to sleep at that time.

She just wanted to rest a bit and then change her clothes, because they will be uncomfortable to sleep in.

And moreover it's summer, and there is no air conditioner.

Though the dress she was wearing was made up of comfortable cloth. It's not that skin burning like the other ones.

But it will be uncomfortable to sleep in this. The dress that was for sleeping was thin white colored pajamas which are comfortable to wear at night.

In the middle of the night, she started sweating and felt itchy due to sweat and the heat that was coming from the man.

Though she was still unaware of his presence, but she was feeling hot and uncomfortable in this long formal dress.

Her hair was also not tied in a bun so that she could sleep comfortably.

Now when she felt uncomfortable, unconsciously she started to undress herself with her eyes closed.

She was half sleeping right now and didn't open her eyes. She didn't bother to open her eyes as she was so tired.

But she was feeling comfortable with a hard pillow below her head. The pillow here was not as fluffy as in the 21st century.

Don't know why? But the pillow she was using right now was very comfortable and comfy.

'She was unaware of the fact that it was not a pillow but Jeongguk' s hand below her head. '

While sleeping she clumsily opened her ribbon by her waist and started opening the upper robe.

When she opened it, she had to sit up and get off the upper robe by her shoulders properly.

She sat up with her eyes closed and get off her upper robe, and throw it off on the ground.

She was half asleep when she was undressing herself. She doesn't mind if she sleeps in her thin white colored old fashioned innerwear.

Though the innerwear is not sexy like her nightdress in the 21st century, it will still expose most of her skin and it will look extremely sexy with her beautiful curves and her soft milky white skin.

And moreover, no one else will enter her room except Minnie, so she didn't mind sleeping like this.

Comfort is more important for her.

But she was unaware of the fact that a pair of reckless eyes were ogling at her in shock and surprise.

When Jeongguk opened his eyes he saw her opening her robe and then she sat up and undress her upper robe and threw it on the ground. Her eyes were closed and she seems to be like half-sleep.

He gulped his saliva. He didn't make any noise and stared at her in surprise.

Her bold actions caught him off guard.

When she removed her upper robe, her bare shoulders came into sight. Under the upper robe, she was wearing a sleeveless inner robe that has beautiful patterns and designs on it.

Though the inner robe had full sleeves initially but she cut them and made them sleeveless to look sexy and classy.

She wanted to go with the sexy style but realized that it was not a fashion show. So she compromised with the sleeveless robe inside and wore a full sleeves robe over it. She didn't cut the upper robe and went the long sleeves making few alterations in it.

But nonetheless, she looked beautiful. Her curves were beautified due to her alterations in the dress.

As she removed her upper robe, she went to the ribbon to open her inner robe as well. Inner robe has around had six ribbons holding the dress in place.

If she removed this then it will show her white innerwear. The innerwear was a thin dress that was only her thigh long and made of very soft material. It will show her curves very openly.

Though she felt weird wearing it as there are no braziers. But wearing so many layers doesn't make it so obvious.

And she also used a cloth under her innerwear to wrap around her chest to support her breasts. Minnie find it weird what she did, but she couldn't stop her.

When she opened the first ribbon of her inner robe, Jeongguk's eyes widened in shock. He panicked and don't know what he should do.

One part of him was saying to stop her as she was not conscious of her surroundings and half-sleep.

And another part of him saying to not do anything as they are husband and wife and it's not like he was doing anything wrong.

While he was in his thoughts, Lalisa has opened the second ribbon of her inner robe which was around her chest. This made her innerwear visible to him.

He panicked and turned his head away and coughed slightly to make her aware of his surroundings.

"Ahem"

Lalisa suddenly froze in her actions when she heard his voice. She gulped in nervousness and slightly opened her eyes to peek what's going on.

When she opened her eyes, she saw him laying on her bed beside her and his head was turned on another side.

She was confused about the situation as she clearly remembered that she was alone when she slept.

She looked at him in a daze then she looked at her and her eyes widen in shock.

She shouted in shock, "What the f*ck? " she couldn't help but exclaim in shock.

She jumped on the bed and stood up. She clutched her half-opened robe tightly, her innerwear was visible as she has opened her second ribbon on the robe. She tightly clenched on it to hold it.

As she stood up, her clothes were disheveled. Her hair was in a mess.

But her messiness was seeming attractive to him.

She stood up on the bed and looked at him down while standing and asked, "Why..why are you here in my bed? Why did you enter my room without my permission?"

She started shooting questions at him in accusations.

He looked at her in bewilderment.

'You're the one who held on me and now blaming me? And moreover, I am still your husband. Am I not allowed to enter this room? Then who will? ' he looked at her in a daze as he was speechless.

He wanted to say his thoughts out loud but her enticing look was mesmerizing and couldn't bring him to say all this to her.

And with what authority he could say anything? His previous actions have made her wary of him.

He sighed.

'Now he knows why people say to forget about the past because it can be forgotten but cannot be deleted. The previous actions can be remedied but cannot be undone. It will leave some scars which will always remind the person of their actions.'