149.Pulled up the partition

Shocked by Lisa's words, Mrs. Oh asked, "Lisa, you don't have any certificate then how did you perform acupuncture on Naeun. I mean what if something goes wrong, then do you know you will be sued for practicing without any certificate." she asked in a concerned tone.

Though she was worried about Naeun but she was worried about Lisa as well. Because Lisa has risked her life by treating Naeun like this.

Naeun's case was serious and if something would have gone wrong, Lisa would have been held responsible for performing without any certification.

Lisa looked at Mrs. Oh hesitantly and said, "Ahm, I know. But when I saw Mrs. Jung's condition, I couldn't turn a blind eye to it."

"And moreover I knew what I was doing. Just because I don't have any certificate does not mean that I don't have skills either," she said with a straight face.

She was the daughter of Lee Marco, the great oriental doctor in ancient times. He has saved many lives with his magical hands.

People used to say that his hands were magical because he has invented many medicines to cure different diseases and performed acupuncture with his hands.

And his medical genes were in Lalisa's blood, from her childhood she has learned his medical skills from him.

Before marrying into the palace, Lalisa used to go to villages with Marco to help him treat the patients.

And she also has invented a few medicines as well.

Hearing Lisa's words, Mrs. Oh felt relieved.

She realized that Lisa was more kind and talented than she looks.

She may look that she was don't know much or confused about her future, but she knows many skill and have different qualities, that's why it's difficult for her to choose a career.

Mr Oh also raised his eyebrows at Lisa's words. He found Lisa very interested.

Because he has seen in the video, how calm she looked when she performed acupuncture on Naeun. Even in a chaotic situation like that, Lisa was as calm as the sea.

After that Mrs. Oh and Lisa exchanged their numbers.

The men were back in talking about their business.

A while later, they prepared to leave.

Both Jungkook and Lisa stood up from their seats and Mr. and Mrs. Oh followed the suit.

Mr Oh and Jungkook shook their hands in a handshake.

Mr Oh said, "Mr. Jeon, I am glad that we meet here with our wives. That way we got to know that the lady we have been searching was your wife. " he said with a smile.

"Now, we have confirmed our collaboration. I will ask my legal team to make a contract. After that, we can sign the contracts. " Mr Oh said.

Jungkook looked at him and smiled.

"Yes. This collaboration will benefit both companies." Jungkook said as he took his hand away.

After that, they bid their goodbyes to each other and left the room.

Outside the room, Mrs Oh stopped Lisa and said while holding her hand, "I was so happy to meet you. I will tell Naeun that I met you today. We all should meet one day, without our husbands. Otherwise, they will hurry us to go back home." she whispered the last part in Lisa's ear.

Lisa chuckled and said, "Yes. We should meet sometime. And also please ask Mrs. Jung to take care of herself. Because late pregnancies can be fatal, so she needs to take medicines on time and eat healthy food, so that the child could be healthy."

Mrs. Oh nodded and said, "Yes. I will tell her. Now go, otherwise, our husband will not bring us with themselves next time. " she said while chuckling.

After that, they said a final goodbye to each other and Lisa walked to the end of the corridor where Jungkook was standing.

He looked at her and said, "You and Mrs. Oh became close. Before that you were not wanting to come here, now you didn't want to leave." he said while teasing her.

Lisa glared at him.

After leaving the hotel, they sat in the car.

Jungkook said to the driver, "Take us to Jeon Villa. "

"Okay sir" driver nodded.

Suho, who was sitting on the passenger seat looked back and said, "Sir, you not going back to the company?"

Lisa also joined, "Yes. Don't you need to go to the company?"

Jungkook looked at her and said, " I won't. I want to accompany you at home. And moreover, I want to ask about the interview too." he said while caressing her cheeks with his right thumb. "

Suho looked at him in disbelief, 'I think I was the one who asked before. Was he ignoring me?'

He sighed and turned to look straight.

The driver looked at Suho and chuckled at him. He was now used to their behavior.

But it's amusing to see someone else be treated like this. The driver snickered lightly.

In the car, Lisa was watching the view outside the window.

At that time, Jungkook pull up the partition in the car.

'Driver and Suho looked at each other and chuckle. Because they know what's going to happen now. Fufu'

In the back seat, Jungkook closed the distance between Lisa and him and shifted closer to her.

Lisa who was lost in her world was startled when she felt his breath in her ears.

She felt a shiver in her spine.

She had goosebumps on her arms due to their intimacy.

She turned to look at him, and to push him away. But as she turned towards him, she felt his soft lips touching her lips.

His kiss was not gentle instead it was rough and passionate. He held her face with one hand and the other was supporting her back.

Lisa was startled with his sudden kiss but she put her arms on his shoulders to make a balance.

By now, she was used to his kisses but she was still afraid to move further than this.

Jungkook was busy exploring her mouth by sucking every breath of hers. He sensually licked her lips with his tongue, making her shiver.

He felt her shivering and a devil smile appear on his lips.

"Ahm" she moaned slightly when he parted her lips with his tongue, making his way inside her mouth.

As his tongue entered her mouth, he sucked and licked her tongue, making her shiver and breathless.

She tried to push him away when she started to feel dizzy, but he held her hand and holding them behind her back. Due to this, their bodies were sticking to each other.

Her chest was now stuck to his chest. Lisa blushed at their compromising position.

Because her chest was stuck to his and she couldn't free herself away, he felt his body burning in passion due to their closeness.

He was holding onto his mental power to not control himself.

When they were out of breath, Jungkook parted the kiss giving her time to breathe.

But he didn't loosen his grip on her hands, due to this Lisa has to rest her head on his shoulder.

She was feeling dizzy and couldn't sit straight.

An evil smile appeared on his lips when she kept her head on his shoulder.