8.Don't Need Your Permission.

Next Day,

Lisa woke up early in the morning as she was accustomed to the palace rules.

She bends her body a little and looked at the alarm clock by the bedside to see the time and it was only four in the morning.

She tossed around in bed for an hour but couldn't sleep again.

After tossing around in bed she finally gets up from the bed and went to the washroom to freshen up.

After washing up her face and brushing her teeth, she looked in the mirror. Her hair was black and long but not like her past self.

Her skin was fair and soft but it wasn't as soft as her past self. After checking herself out in the mirror she went outside.

As soon as she opened the door of her room to go downstairs, the door in front of her room opened.

She was slightly startled as the door opened so abruptly.

Jungkook who was wearing a black T-shirt and sports trousers came out of the room. His hair was messy but making him more appealing and attractive.

He looked at her in surprise as it was only 5:30 in the morning and she was awake.

Generally, she used to sleep till the afternoon.

His eyes widened in shock as she woke up so early in the morning.

He looked at her fair face which was shining bright in the early morning. She hadn't showered yet but she was looking fresh and beautiful.

He shook his head and asked her, "What are you doing early in the morning? Do you feel unwell?"

She raised her brows at him and replied nonchalantly, "I woke up early, so I decided to take a walk in the garden. "

He looked at her and nodded, "Okay. But don't roam around for longer, you recently woke up from the coma and you shouldn't get tired much. Otherwise, we had to take you to the hospital again. "

Lisa furrowed her brows and said,"you don't need to worry about me. Just go your way. " she said with a forced smile.

His face darkened at her words. But he didn't say anything and went to the gym on the second floor.

Even though he is busy with his work, he tries to find time for a workout.

-

When Lisa came downstairs, there wasn't anyone in the living room as it was still early. However, she got startled when Sorn came running to her from the side.

"Miss, you woke up so early? Are you okay? Do you feel unwell? Or you want something? Are you hungry?" Sorn asked in shock to see Lisa awake at this time in the morning. The face that cannot be seen before the afternoon, she got the rare opportunity to see that face early in the morning.

"-_-"

Lisa was shocked to see this kind of reaction from Sorn. Is it that shocking that she woke up early?

"Errh...I don't need anything. I just wanted to take some fresh air in the garden. You came to get water? You can go on. You don't need to worry about me." Lisa said seeing the water jug in her hands.

"No Miss. You can't go outside alone. You're still not well." she insisted.

"It's fine. Go on. I can manage." Lisa assured her and walked towards the entrance gate.

-

In the garden, Lisa was impressed by the way Jeon's have maintained their garden. There were a variety of flowers, and trees were well trimmed while the plants were also taken care of.