98.Dirty Thoughts...

When Lalisa hugged Sandara, everyone was dumbfounded with the drama in front of them. Even Jeongguk was looking at Lalisa confusingly.

Before she was used to get intimidated around his mother, she was polite but scared. She never expressed her feelings in front of his Mother before but now she was suddenly confessing her love for his mother in front of everyone that too while crying.

Everyone looked at Lalisa and this scene can be only explained with one reason. All the guards looked at each other, Jeongguk fixed his eyes on Lalisa and Eunbi was watching Jeongguk from the side.

The only reason for Lalisa to behave like this is that..... 'She is not in her right mind. Yess. She must be hallucinating. After all, she woke up more than a week later from the coma and she saw Empress Dowager in front of her.'

'She must be seeing her biological mother that died when she was young. She must be seeing her in the Empress Dowager. That's why she was crying like this. '

All the guards and servants watching from the side felt sad thinking about it. They looked at each other and nodded in understanding as if they can understand each other's thoughts without speaking.

On the other hand, Sandara was bending behind trying to manage her balance. Lalisa was clinging to her like a koala. It's been a few minutes that she was still clinging to her like this.

Now Sandara's back started to hurt. All the motherly feelings that she had few minutes back for Lalisa disappeared. Again, she assumed it to be another trick of Lalisa to gain everyone's sympathy.

She must be wanted to gain everyone's sympathy and wanted to make her Villain in front of everyone. When she remembered the way Jeongguk questioned her for this b*Tch, she felt like her body was fuming in anger.

All the love and gentleness vanish from her eyes and disgust took place of it.

When Eunbi saw the change of emotions in Sandara's eyes, she felt delighted. A moment back when she noticed gentleness in her eyes, she got scared that all her work might be wasted.

But now she was relieved. All this time, she had not wasted her time on Empress Dowager. She is one of those people who are easy to please but one needs to leave all their dignity and morals to please them. They should be shameless and knows how to butter up people.

And that's what Eunbi was expert in. No matter whatever Lalisa does, but she can't compromise with her dignity or will never go around faking try to impress people.

Jeongguk also saw the changing reaction of his mother. He understood what she was thinking. Before he could separate Lalisa from her. She forcefully separated herself from Lalisa and pushed her with all her strength.

As Lalisa was already weak and she was in a daze, with the use of force she was pushed back and staggered to keep her balance. But she failed.

When she thought she was going to fell, she closed her eyes, afraid of pain. She was waiting to be hit by ground and feel the enormous pain but it didn't come.

Instead, she felt a hand around her waist, it was warm and firm. She slightly opened her one eye slowly, then seeing everyone's shocked reaction she opened both eyes, to see what happened.

When she opened both eyes and slightly tilted her head to her side, she met with the pair of dark black eyes and a well carved artistic face.

It was Jeongguk.

She looked at his handsome face then she looked at the hand that was supporting her waist. His hands were strong and his green veins were popped up showing his strong muscles.

He saved her from felling on the ground.

When he saw her mother pushing her and she was going to fell, he ran to her and held her from the waist. Her back was against his chest. Due to this sudden actions, his robe slightly opened.

Her back was against his slightly naked chest. But it was enough to make her blush.

When Lalisa tilted her head to look at him, their faces were so close. Seeing her safe, he heaved a sigh in relief. As his chest was against her back, she felt his chest muscles moving. It made her face blush in embarrassment.

She can feel the heat coming to her face. Though she was already married but she and Jungkook never had a husband and wife relationship. So she was unaware of the love kind of relationship.

She was a Virgin who just saw the most handsome man. Suddenly she started thinking dirty thoughts.

After all, she was Virgin for her whole life, though Jungkook was handsome and she also started to have a crush on him, but it's not to the extent where she will feel the, urge to pounce on him.

When she looked at his perfectly carved lightly tanned face, she gulped her saliva in nervousness. Her hormones were playing dirty games on her.

Suddenly she snapped out of her trance and shifted her head away in embarrassment.

All this time, she forgot that there were other people present also.

She looked at the people around her who has the expression of shock and embarrassment on their faces. While Eunbi and Sandara has the expressions of disgust and anger on their faces.

Seeing the disgust in Sandara's eyes, she came out of her stupor. She freed herself from Jeongguk's hold and stood straight. She looked at Sandara, her eyes were blank with no emotions in it.

She looked around and realized that she was not in her home, it was the ancient time. Then she looked at Sandara and heaved a heavy sigh.

'She was not my Mom.' she thought while taking another heavy breath.