chapter 35.2

He then He took out a tube of ointment provided by the system from his bosom, "After eating the grilled fish later, I'll apply the ointment for you."

Su Ruihua suddenly noticed.

For more than half a year, this is the first time anyone cares about his injury.

"Okay..."

Chen Chen looked at his big dog with distress, how could it be so miserable.

[The system couldn't stand it anymore, he muttered: "He's selling out!"]

[Chen Chen asked kindly: "All, when did those people die?"]

[The system didn't feel anything wrong at all, he flipped through the book and said seriously: "I didn't write it, they are just unimportant supporting roles , it's not important."]

Chen Chen turned the ointment in his hand, staring casually at the barbecue grill that Su Ruihua had set up.

It's better to die sooner.

[Drip, trigger a new mission - instruct the protagonist Gong to find water for you. 】

The system patted its head, what kind of mission is this? Shouldn't the protagonist Gong find water for Chen Chen to drink?

Chen Chen stood up and took the grilled fish that Su Ruihua handed over.

The fish that have been hiding in the lake for more than half a year are fat and fat, and the fat is roasted. The delicious fish is sprinkled with simple seasonings, exuding a strong and attractive aroma.

Chen Chen grabbed the grilled fish stick with one hand, and carefully tore off a piece of fish with the other hand. The grilled fish was not very hot, it was just enough to be eaten. Obviously, Su Ruihua was afraid that he would burn his mouth.

Chen Chen sat next to Su Ruihua, and stuffed the torn grilled fish into his mouth, "Brother Su, try it first, if it's not delicious, I don't want it." Su Ruihua's blushing face softened by the

firelight , He has already experienced too many firsts on Chen Chen today.

This was the first time someone cared whether he was hungry or not, and used such lame words to cover it up.

He opened his mouth, bit the fish, chewed it chaotically and swallowed it a few times, "It's delicious, eat it quickly, didn't you just say you were hungry." Chen Chen didn't believe it, and

tore off a large piece of fish, and put it into his mouth Said, "I don't believe it, you just swallowed it, how did you taste it?"

Su Ruihua had no choice but to eat this piece of fish again, chewed and swallowed it slowly, and said, "Now believe it?"

Chen Chen took it back With his hand, he tore off a piece of fish and stuffed it into his mouth, "I believe it."

He took a few mouthfuls, and then stuffed it into Su Ruihua's mouth, "I think it's a bit salty, what do you think?"

Su Ruihua was defeated by his cute excuses. He held up the grilled fish in his hand, and the fish was stuffed into his mouth as soon as he opened his mouth. He had to finish it, "I have it too, so don't feed me specially." Chen Chen was

exposed , not flustered at all, he withdrew his hand, and gnawed the fish with a stick, "Who fed you? It was obviously for you to taste the saltiness."

Su Ruihua felt very relaxed, and even the pain in the wound on his shoulder that had been aching was gone. , "Yes, yes, eat quickly, these few pieces will be grilled after eating."