Chapter 13 Soft Beauty OmegaX Hard Mouth alpha13

After the sports meeting, Su Ruihua approached Chen Chen calmly, bringing breakfast and feeding him snacks every day.

    What he didn't expect was that after the half-term exams had passed, no one spread the "rumor" that he liked Chen Chen.

    Su Ruihua was not reconciled, and asked Chen Hulin, "Is someone chasing Chenchen recently?"

    Chen Hulin looked at him vigilantly, thinking hard, "No?"

    Su Ruihua gritted his teeth impatiently, "I vaguely heard some news. Sending breakfast and desserts to Chenchen, he must be chasing Chenchen."

    Chen Hulin's vigilant expression disappeared instantly, and he laughed loudly, "Brother Su, have you never thought that you are the one who delivers breakfast and desserts? Haha Haha."

    Su Ruihua choked for breath.

    Co-author You know you still don't doubt that I like your brother? !

    After laughing, Chen Hulin said again: "They spread it randomly. During the last sports meeting, someone reported that you two were dating in the lover's garden in the campus forum, but I clarified it later." Chen Hulin looked at Su Ruihua with a face of trust, "

    Your I’m still worried about my character! Even if someone chases after Chenchen, it’s another alpha, how could it be you, you like beta, right?” Su Ruihua suddenly hated her former

    self, she couldn’t express it, she could only be cold He said with a straight face: "Yes..."

After finishing speaking, he turned around and left. If there is anything to talk about with Chen Hulin, why not go and look at Chenchen, and take a look at what is going on in the campus forum by the way.

    Chen Hulin watched his brother go away, giggled and ran to play again.

    Su Ruihua sat upright on the chair, clicked on the campus forum, and saw the post "Report!! God Su and Omega went back to the classroom to kiss after having a romantic lunch in the lover's garden".

    He stared at the "romantic lunch" and "kiss" in the title for a long time before clicking into the post.

    900: I'm the 780th floor who was going to organize a group to ask face-to-face. To clarify for the transfer students, Su just likes betas, and he is relying on Chen's brotherhood to pester the transfer students to take care of it. It's really funny. It's just a cheerleader, and it's worth buying or not?

    901: The transfer students are really cute and cute! ! It's a loss for Su not to like him! ! He will love beta all his life!

    (I didn't mean to say that beta is bad.) Let our well-behaved and cute transfer students be loved by an alpha who can love omega!

    1000: Ah... what happened?

    1095: Nothing happened, I can only say that the transfer student is really attractive and people will hang around him, Su, an alpha who doesn't like omega,
still hangs around the transfer student, his male god filter is going to be shattered. I can't accept it.

    1135: Su didn't do anything, did he? It's just helping the brother to take care of the younger brother, it's easy, there's nothing to break the filter.

    1350: Report! God Su brings breakfast to transfer students and feeds desserts every day, what does that mean! It means that our transfer students are so cute! An alpha who likes beta can't help but want to feed him!

    1360: Upstairs, there is a separate post for transfer students, don't upvote this.

Su Ruihua looked at Chen Chen who was resting on his stomach inexplicably, and quit the post, and sure enough, he saw another post with more floors on the homepage.