Chapter 29 Soft Beauty OmegaX Hard Mouth alpha29

That night, the Chen family invited Su Ruihua to a grand meal. At the dinner table, Chen's father and mother couldn't stop thanking Su Ruihua.

    Chen Chen also thanked sweetly, "Thank you, Brother Su."

    Su Ruihua paused slightly, and then said naturally: "It's okay..."

    Chen's parents and Chen's mother didn't expect the obedient Chen Chen to be stared at by Chen Hulin after he was forbidden to fall in love in his senior year. He would think of going to the bar to play, and after thanking him, he said to him seriously: "Chenchen, parents don't allow you to go to the bar to play, but you are not allowed to play secretly, you know. When you go to those places in the future, you must bring at least two older brothers with you. Let's go together."

    Chen Chen nodded obediently, and added food to the two elders, "Okay, I will take my brothers with me wherever I go in the future!" After the

    meal, Chen Chen also went to Su Ruihua's side, thanking and stimulating him constantly, "Thank you Brother Su , Thank you, Brother Su, who takes care of me better than my brother."

    Chen Chen deliberately followed Lily's words to annoy him, a hero to save the beauty? It's okay, we're all brothers.

    Chen Chen could see that Su Ruihua's mouth was stiff. Okay, since you don't tell me, I'm not in a hurry, and it's fun to tease him every day.

On the surface, Su Ruihua accepted his thanks, but in his heart he kept shouting, why are you still calling me brother? !

    Didn't it mean that after omega was rescued by alpha, he would have a secret love for alpha!

    This has completely become a family relationship, where does the love come from? !

    After returning home, Su Ruihua thought of Chen's father and mother who kept thanking him at the dinner table, but they didn't mention letting Chenchen get engaged to him to thank him, so he searched the Internet annoyedly.

    "After the hero saved the beauty, why didn't the other party agree with her body?"

    4: Hahahaha, lz think about whether you are a hero or a bear?

    6: Same as above, if a beauty doesn’t have someone she likes, she will usually try to talk to her. Is lz a little too good looking for the public?

    Su Ruihua couldn't help but walked to the mirror and looked at himself carefully, he was quite handsome.

    lz: My classmates all call me Xiaocao, there should be no such thing as being handsome, and he has no one he likes. He is usually very close to me, and he still calls me brother. Is there any other reason?

    Su Ruihua, who is usually cold and cool in everyone's eyes, has been active on this platform for a long time, and always humbly asks for advice. Because he has received useful advice many times, he especially trusts his friends on the platform.

10: I looked through lz's previous posts, have you dated and haven't been together yet? Miserable, I don't really think of you as my brother, do I?

    30: Miserable, there is no other way, right?

    50: This question is simple. Since you want to get affirmation from your parents, why don’t you just let your family push you to go on a blind date with him? Wouldn't it be nice to know that the two of you can become a "lovers" relationship, and pursue it after that.

    Su Ruihua's eyes lit up, and he gave a four-figure reward to the 50th floor, thinking about how to tell his family that he wanted to have a blind date with Chenchen.