Chapter 19 The soft beauty omegaX has a hard mouth alpha19

Chen Chen had a great time playing with the water, drank the coconut water Song Qiao bought, and said vaguely: "You can make a string of shell bracelets by yourself and give it to the person you like! You give the gift to her sister, Buy some delicious food for her sister, she will definitely be willing to hand it over to you."

    Song Qiao looked at the shells scattered all over the beach, thought for a while and said, "Then I'll find out if there are any better-looking shells, thank you Lah..."

    Chen Chen said with a smile: "You're welcome..."

    At night, I rented a seaside villa with one room for each person. After taking a shower, Chen Chen lay on the bed, thinking about whether to disturb Su Ruihua.

    [Drip, trigger a new mission - to find Su Ruihua, and then be kicked out in front of Song Qiao. 】

    Puff.

    Chen Chen almost choked on his saliva, and reasonably suspected that the trigger system for this task could see his thoughts.

    [The system is furious: "What's the matter with this mission! You go to Su Ruihua in the middle of the night, what if he beats you up?! This mission doesn't worry about your safety at all, we won't go to Chenchen, it's so dangerous .】

    Chen Chen hurriedly comforted the system, and finally had a reasonable excuse to find Su Ruihua, how could the system not allow it.

After several exchanges, the system finally nodded, moved to look at Chen Chen who was willing to risk himself, felt that he What a wonderful host!

    Chen Hulin booked a detached seaside villa, and only a few of them lived there. Song Qiao was in the room farthest from Chen Chen, and Chen Hulin was between Chen Chen and Su Ruihua. Play all day,

    dinner The last few people felt extremely tired and entered the room early to go to sleep. Chen Chen quietly closed the door and walked softly to Su Ruihua's room. [

    The system was a little worried, "Chen Chen, should we go find brother first? Let my brother look at you, just say to go to Su Ruihua to teach you how to do the questions, my brother will not refuse you. "]

    Chen Chen really wanted to adopt the system's idea, but he didn't bring homework, so he seriously replied in his mind: "Everything, but I didn't bring homework for the winter vacation. "

    The system thought hard, and finally came up with a new idea when Chen Chen was about to pass Chen Hulin's door, "Just say you are hungry and want to find them for supper! Yes, it happened to be called in order. It can stimulate the protagonist Gongshou's emotions, and let the protagonist know that you went to find the protagonist Gong in the middle of the night, perfect!"

    Chen Chen silently withdrew his toes, and obediently knocked on the door of Chen Hulin's room.

    Chen Hulin's carefree voice came out, "Who? Fell asleep!"

Chen Chen also raised his voice and shouted: "Brother, it's me, I'm hungry..."

    There was a panicked voice in Chen Hulin's room, from far away The sound of approaching footsteps slowly approached the door, and with a click, the door of Su Ruihua's room next door opened.

    "Hungry?"

    Su Ruihua was wearing black satin pajamas, leaning against the door frame, raised his eyebrows slightly, "I want you to eat more for dinner, you said you were tired, but now you know that you are hungry?" Chen Chen gritted his teeth and said harshly to him: "

    No It's none of your business!"

    Su Ruihua miraculously brought out a plate of small cakes from behind, and waved them in front of Chen Chen's eyes, "Then I have to throw this cake away."

    Chen Chen couldn't control the movement of his eyes following the cake, he sucked it greedily Salivating, he tilted his head firmly, "huh!"

    Chen Hulin finally opened the door in a panic, "Chen Chen? Are you hungry? Yo, Brother Su has cake, give us Chen Chen to eat first.

    " He tilted his head back and stared at the cake.

    Su Ruihua laughed at him in his heart for being greedy, but on the surface he said with a cold face: "He said he didn't want it."

Chen Hulin scratched his head, "Is that so..." He took out his phone again, clicked on the takeaway software, and handed it to Chen Chen, "Look at it What to eat, brother will give you some, and next time you are hungry, you can order first yourself, if you have no money, ask your parents for it, should your parents give you more pocket money than me?" Chen Chen happily took the phone, flipped through

    the Takeaway software, "Yeah, I gave a lot, I thought there was also a midnight snack here, and I want the staff to deliver it."

    Chen Hulin smiled and said, "We don't need the staff to live here. If they're not here, we can only provide breakfast, lunch and dinner."

    Su Ruihua pinched the delicate cake that he bought specially, and grabbed the mobile phone from Chen Chen's hand and threw it to Chen Hulin, " What takeaway do you eat in the middle of the night? Just eat some cake."

    Chen Chen felt wronged, and looked at his brother.

    Song Qiao's door was also opened, and he responded casually, "Don't bother to order takeaway at this late hour, if God Su has any cake, let Chenchen eat it, and Chenchen will pay you another one tomorrow." Su

    Ruihua With a cold face, co-authoring made him reluctant to part with a small cake.

    For the sake of having someone you like and persuading Chenchen to eat cake, I forgive you for the time being.

    Chen Hulin smiled nervously and said, "Brother Su, don't you mind? Eat that dust first, and I'll buy it for him tomorrow."

Su Ruihua With a cold face, co-authoring made him reluctant to part with a small cake.

    For the sake of having someone you like and persuading Chenchen to eat cake, I forgive you for the time being.

    Chen Hulin smiled nervously and said, "Brother Su, don't you mind? Eat that dust first, and I'll buy it for him tomorrow."

    Su Ruihua turned and walked into the room, "Come in if you want to eat."

    "Brother Song Qiao, don't you guys want to eat together?"

The two looked at the small cake, which was only the size of Su Ruihua's palm, and rejected Chen Chen's invitation.

    Chen Chen had no choice but to look at his brother and then at Song Qiao. No one felt that there was anything wrong with being alone in the middle of the night, so he followed him in, "Here we come.

    " "What's going on? The protagonist Shou took the initiative to help you enter the protagonist Gong's room? The protagonist Gong didn't drive you away and invited you to eat cake? Is this a bug..."】Chen Chen sat on the chair beautifully, scooped

    up A spoonful of small cakes, sweet, soft and delicious.

    Su Ruihua sat on the bed, holding a book in his hand, looked through the open door, and saw Chen Hulin and Song Qiao returning to their room with peace of mind, not at all worried that they were alone in the same room in the middle of the night What accident happened alone.

    He gritted his teeth and thought, fortunately his susceptibility period is very stable, otherwise he must let them know that he is also an alpha that needs to be guarded against!

____
Copyright reserved © 2022