Chapter 22 Soft Beauty OmegaX Hard Mouth alpha22

The system screamed in his mind, he knew very well what the consequences would be if the omega was stimulated to go into heat in public, and he was very worried that the protagonist would not be able to defend Chen Chen.

    Chen Chen stared blankly at the self-service vending machine. There were syringes neatly placed inside. He frowned. What is this?

    Su Ruihua had already skillfully pulled out the omega inhibitor from the delivery port. He let Chen Chen lean on him, opened the syringe with both hands quickly, and was about to pierce Chen Chen's fair arm.

    Chen Chen stared at the syringe, his out-of-focus eyes suddenly focused, and he struggled to avoid the syringe that Su Ruihua had thrown at him, wanting to run but his legs were weak.

    "What are you doing..."

    Su Ruihua held Omega's wrist in confusion, and comforted him, "It will be fine soon."

    Chen Chen struggled, but couldn't speak, so he could only call the system in his mind, ["All, help Me!]

    The needle tip in Su Ruihua's hand has already touched Chen Chen's skin. You just need to prick it lightly, and then inject the inhibitor, and Chen Chen will get rid of the current powerlessness.

But Chen Chen doesn't know, he is struggling without cooperation at all When Su Ruihua got up, beads of sweat fell from the top of his head in anxiety, and he continued to comfort him, "Good boy, it will be fine after the piercing is done. "

    Chen Chen was very anxious, ["Everything! "]

    [The system was confused in a rare way, and he also persuaded: "Chenchen is good, it will feel good after the piercing." "】

    Chen Chen didn't expect the system to say the same thing. His muddled head affected his body, and he stopped struggling. Su Ruihua seized this opportunity and pushed the inhibitor in. Soon, Chen Chen's mind returned to clarity. The cedar scent that had been lingering at the tip of his nose just now also disappeared.

    Chen Chen looked at the pinhole on his arm with tears in his eyes, and finally hesitantly remembered that this world is a world of abo, and Su Ruihua is a real alpha, the one he just smelled Taste is Su Ruihua's pheromone, and he was aroused by Su Ruihua's pheromone.

Chen Chen covered his face, not daring to tell the system that just now he thought that Su Ruihua had a brain twitch and wanted to inject him with drugs, so that he would fight hard, and he was also full of thoughts about the wrong object of the task, right? how so.

    Now he understood that it was he who was wrong.

    But it's not his fault at all! Rows of syringes still need to be injected, he didn't think about the inhibitor at all!

    Su Ruihua threw the syringe into the trash can, and carefully hugged Chen Chen, "Are you feeling better? It's all because I was so focused on taking you away that I forgot to give you an injection of inhibitors first." At this point, he took out another

    injection The mobile phone bought three inhibitors from the self-service vending machine, gave one to Chen Chen, and kept two for himself, and said earnestly: "You have to remember to bring the inhibitor with you. Fortunately, I am with you today. If you What about others? What do you ask your parents to do?"

    Su Ruihua was a little scared, although he still didn't understand why everyone closed the shop on this floor. But fortunately, no one came out because of Chen Chen's pheromone, and everything turned out to be good.

    Su Ruihua looked back at the blind massage shop. The door was still open, and the floor of the shop was full of alphas. They had just been hit by pheromones at close range, and they were still awake.

Su Ruihua dialed 110, this store deserves a big package.

    Chen Chen stood up straight, took the inhibitor and put it away. After this experience, he finally knew why omega had no ability to resist in this kind of incident.

    "Okay..."

    After Su Ruihua reported the shop, the door of the small shop opposite the self-service vending machine suddenly opened a little, and a small head came out of it, it was a beta kid.

    The adults in the store hurriedly dragged the child to go in, but the child was unwilling and said timidly: "Big brother, get out of here quickly, there are no good people in that store."

    Su Ruihua squatted down and looked at the children. The adults nervously glanced at the blind massage parlor not far away, and whispered, "Hurry up, the cameras here are all broken, and we dare not issue certificates for you, the police I can't find them here. Otherwise, this floor wouldn't be full of betas, and it wouldn't be so deserted... Alas..." The

    adult pulled the child into the shop and locked the door behind him.

    Chen Chen was a little at a loss, "So, that store is a bad guy?"

    Su Ruihua said softly, "Well, they have adult services and they also extort money. Tsk, just wait."

Chen Chen still wanted to ask, but Su Ruihua held onto him. He walked towards the elevator with his hand, "I said I don't want a massage, look, we've wasted so much time, we'll go and buy the cake first, and then I'll take you to the hospital." Chen Chen was staggered, he

    saw Looking at the hands of the two of them together, he thought to himself, this kid is quite understanding, knowing that holding someone at this time will not be rejected.

    Chen Chen said angrily: "What! I will pay you ten times! It takes so long to eat a cake, cheapskate! Cheapskate!"

    Su Ruihua pressed the elevator button and looked back at him. - Qing was still a little blush from anger, there was nothing wrong, so he said: "You said ten, don't buy it later."

    Chen Chen gritted his teeth and shouted: "I'll buy twenty!"

    Su Ruihua snickered, Turn around in a good mood.

    Chen Chen's cell phone rang again, and it was Chen Hulin who had been struggling for a long time. He asked, "Are you coming back?" Chen Chen complained angrily, "

    Brother, Su Ruihua asked me to pay him twenty cakes! I will pay him back next time." I will never eat his cake again!"

    Chen Hulin said in amazement: "Shouldn't it? You haven't bought cake yet? What were you doing just now?"

    Chen Chen said, "I just went to a massage shop and Su Ruihua released pheromone, and I'm in heat I haven't had time to go to the cake shop yet."

Chen Hulin yelled: "What?! Su Ruihua, you trash, why did you take my brother there! I trust you so much! Where are you? I'm coming here now!" Chen Hulin was shocked. In order to trick his brother into a massage shop, his brother

    actually And prepare the cake one night in advance, and use the excuse of buying the cake to take the younger brother to the massage shop the next day to induce the younger brother to estrus? ?

    What's wrong with this world?

    Is my brother such rubbish?

    With a dark face, Su Ruihua snatched the phone, "xx shopping mall..."

    I met a black shop asking for money, and Chenchen was forced to go into heat. After Chenchen was forced to go into heat, I already injected him with inhibitors, and he is fine now.

    Su Ruihua didn't even finish his sentence, looking at the hung up call, his face turned dark.

    Chen Chen looked at him innocently, "What's the matter?"

    Am I telling the truth? It's just a little more concise...