Chapter 16 Soft Beauty OmegaX Hard Mouth alpha16

Su Ruihua walked into the classroom with Chen Chen's test paper in a good mood, only to find that the little befuddled boy was looking through his schoolbag in a hurry.

    The class representative stared at Chen Chen, pinched the test paper in his hand and tilted his head in doubt, "Why is God Su's test paper with you?"

    Chen Chen buried his head deeply in his schoolbag and stammered, "I didn't go to his house. No, I, I didn't take the wrong test paper, but I wrote the wrong name."

    After he finished speaking, he raised his head abruptly, reaching out to snatch the test paper from the class representative, so that he could change the name to prove that what he said was correct.

    Su Ruihua couldn't help snickering, this little fool can't tell a lie, it's like there is no silver three hundred taels here.

    As expected, the class representative was even more puzzled. He evaded Chen Chen's hand and asked, "This test paper is obviously Su Shen's handwriting. Did you go to Su Shen's house yesterday?" Then he asked in a low voice: "Do you like Su Shen?

Listen Let me advise, he likes beta, you have no hope."

    Su Ruihua slapped the two test papers on the table, and said casually: "I took the wrong one after school."

    Chen Chen glanced at him gratefully, and hurriedly nodded in agreement, "Yes, yes, I took the wrong one."

    The class representative left full of gossip, but Su Ruihua was in a bad mood.

    What is like beta.

    Can you take what you say when you are young and ignorant? Can people not change? Why is there no hope?

    What did he think? Obviously I like Chenchen, but Chenchen doesn't feel anything towards me, but it's completely reversed in his mouth, it's outrageous.

    Chen Chen approached him timidly, and whispered: "Brother Su, don't be angry, I really didn't take the wrong papers on purpose, I might have received so many test papers by mistake..." Su Ruihua glanced at him and said, "

    No Angry..."

    Chen Chen said reassuringly: "Then can I still go to your home to review?"

    Su Ruihua's complexion became worse visible to the naked eye, he really only wanted to review, not for me.

    The class representative and the deskmate stared at this side quietly, and the deskmate regretted: "Such a cute omega flatters him, and he has the nerve to be cold-faced! Why is there no omega to talk to me!" The class representative agreed with the first half, but for the second half

    she There is an objection, "Come on, God Su really attracts omega, but I don't even want this alpha with a bad face at every turn." [The system

glared at Su Ruihua in dissatisfaction, "What is he pulling, he has a cold face!"]

    [ "But isn't my task just to pester him?"]

    [The system feels sorry for the person, and changes its words: "Go to the protagonist for help, ask him to help you review, force him to help you review! It can be regarded as bullying him, and it is also completed." Mission, let's not watch the protagonist make such a cold face, it's really infuriating."]

    Chen Chen nodded thoughtfully.

    Chen Chen didn't get a reply for a long time, so he had to poke Song Qiao in front of him. Song Qiao turned around and asked what was wrong with his eyes.

    Chen Chen said as a matter of course: "Song Qiao, you go to my house every day after school to help me review my homework, and I will pay you."

    Before Song Qiao said that it would be fine without money, Su Ruihua reached out and grabbed Chen Chen and fell back on the chair. Chen rubbed his back in pain, "Why!"

    Su Ruihua snorted coldly, "Didn't I review for you?"

    Chen Chen was aggrieved, "You just refused."

    Su Ruihua's expression became colder, "What? Time to refuse?"

    Chen Chen rubbed his back and said with a bitter face, "I asked if you could go to your home to review, but you didn't answer me."

    Su Ruihua laughed angrily, so he asked Song Qiao to go to your home?

"Is this a refusal? What I promised you will not change." After a pause, he was afraid that he would think of other meanings, and said affirmatively: "After school, you should go to my house to study, and I will take you home after learning." Chen

    Chen Nodding tearfully.

    Su Ruihua felt distressed again, he reached out to help him rub it, but it was not suitable, so he asked, "Does it hurt?"

    Chen Chen snorted.

    Su Ruihua comforted him, "It's okay, the pain is gone."

    Chen Chen almost laughed out loud, but he held back the tears uncontrollably.

    Su Ruihua frantically found a tissue to wipe his tears, "It's all my fault, it's all my fault, don't cry."

    Chen Chen nodded, and saw the class representatives and deskmates of the opposite group staring at him with gossipy expressions.

    Chen Chen couldn't control the corners of his mouth rising, so he had to grab a tissue to wipe his tears, and then climbed down to hide his smile.

Su Ruihua panicked and took off his coat and put it on the back of his chair, then coaxed: "Chenchen, don't cry, it's all my fault, I shouldn't drag you, next time I do this again, let your brother beat me up." Pause."

    Chen Chen managed to hold back his smile, and then looked up at him with red eyes, his tone of voice was vague and crying, "Okay..."

    Su Ruihua's eyes were full of distress, he only hated himself for being too strong, and hated the chair The back was too hard, and it hurt Chenchen.

    [The system is crying, wishing to replace Chen Chen in pain, "The protagonist of the trash bullies you, let's find my brother to beat him!"] ["Everyone is

    good, don't cry."]

    ["Woooooooooooooooooooooooo."]

Chen Chen couldn't help it, He couldn't tell the system that he wasn't in pain, but that he was crying on purpose and lying on the table to hold back his laughter.

    The class representative said indignantly, "This alpha is so inhuman. It's just a test paper. If someone else finds a witness to prove that he didn't take it wrong on purpose, why do he still do it? He even bullied others and cried, idiot.

    " The desk didn't understand, "Shen Su doesn't look like this kind of person, it's so strange, is Chen Chen okay? Do you want to comfort him?" The class representative gave him a look, "

    You alphas just don't understand anything and you like to bully others. What kind of consolation? Don't you just tell him "we all saw you cry, you made a big fool of yourself...", won't he be more sad?

    Didn't you see that the first thing he did when he got up was to look around, wondering if anyone saw him cry! I can't even look at him! The

    deskmate was aggrieved, but he didn't dare to speak.

    The class representative stood up angrily, and the deskmate asked, "Where are you going?"

    The class representative said without looking back: "Buy milk tea for Chen Chen! " What do you stinky alphas know? "

  I feel wronged at the same table, how can I attribute Su Shen's personal behavior to all alphas? Even if others are, I am not.

    Su Ruihua and Chen Chen didn't know it, and the students began to circulate that "Chen Chen likes Su Ruihua , and sneaked to Su Ruihua's house, Su Ruihua coldly refused the rumor that he only liked beta and made Chen Chen cry.

    The representative of the class even stated convincingly that she had seen it with her own eyes and heard it with her own ears, and there was nothing wrong with it! Fidelity!

    Chen Hulin didn't know that, under the intimidation of Chen's father and Chen's mother pinching his ears, he also started the hard life of going to Su Ruihua's house to review every day.

__
Copyright reserved © 2022

simple beauty is the male supporting role (Quick wear)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें