Chapter 28 Soft Beauty OmegaX Hard Mouth alpha28

Lily directed the waiter to arrange the cocktails in a circle, looking at the beautifully colored cocktails with biscuits in them, she was in a very beautiful mood.

    "It looks delicious."

    After serving the wine, the waiter casually reminded: "You are still students, right? This wine has a higher alcohol content than ordinary wine. If you have never drunk it, you should drink less." Song Qiao nodded calmly

    . , "Okay..."

    Chen Chen was keenly aware that someone had been staring at this side from just now, and he looked slightly in the direction the waiter left, and saw three people sitting in the corner.

    Chen Chen withdrew his gaze, took out his mobile phone and started shooting continuously at the table full of wine.

    "Haven't you ever drank from a bar? Just try a little bit, don't be greedy." Song Qiao hadn't had a drink either, so he planned not to drink.

    The three good students have always followed their parents' teachings. They don't touch things that students shouldn't touch. They don't get too excited about the table full of wine, but they are just curious about their appearance.

    Chen Chen picked up one of the cups, took a sip, and said in amazement: "It's sweet! It's almost like a drink."

    Lily also tasted it after hearing the words, "Song Qiao Song Qiao, try it, it's really good!"

Song Qiao was forced by his girlfriend's warm invitation, took a sip, and his face turned red before the wine touched him.

    indirect kissing.

    Opposite them, Chen Chen silently lowered his eyelashes, took out his mobile phone and sent the photo he just took to Su Ruihua. When he saw that the dialog box immediately showed that he was typing, he quickly withdrew the photo.

    Su Ruihua:?

    Su Ruihua: Where are you?

    Chen Chen: Hahaha hand slippery hand slippery.

    Su Ruihua: Where is it? I'm coming to you.

    Chen Chen was not ready to reply, but he didn't expect the phone to ring in the next second, he said in a panic: "I accidentally sent the photo to Su Ruihua, he is looking for me now, what should I do?!"

    Lily was shocked, "Oh, I haven't started playing yet, what should I do, if he comes now, wouldn't we be unable to play!" Chen Chen was sullen,

    a little unhappy, "I just accidentally I clicked in, but I immediately withdrew it, what should I do now, the wine is only being served."

    Song Qiao put down the glass and said, "Doesn't it mean that he cares about you?"

    Lily came over gossipingly, "Can I see what he posted? Has he been looking at your chat box all the time? How could he find your message immediately."

    Chen Chen handed her the chat page, and Lily glanced at it, and immediately decided Said: "He must have always wanted to contact you! Otherwise, there would be such a coincidence."

Chen Chen buttoned the sofa nervously, as if he didn't quite believe it but wanted to believe it.

    The phone rang and hung up, and then Song Qiao's phone rang. The three of them leaned over to take a look, and it turned out to be Su Ruihua.

    Lily sighed, "It's not a bad thing to be a top student, and I immediately thought that you can't come to the bar with your brother without him, so it can only be Song Qiao." Song Qiao hung up