Chapter 20 The soft beauty omegaX has a hard mouth alpha20

Chen Chen bit the spoon, and suddenly asked: "Brother Su? Are you hungry?"

    Su Ruihua raised his eyebrows slightly, "What do you think? I won't give you food if you're hungry, I'll eat it myself."

    Chen Chen: "Oh..."

    After a pause, he said, "I'll ask my brother to buy more for you tomorrow."

    Su Ruihua flicked his hand to turn the page, and flipped through it nonchalantly, "You still let your brother buy what you eat? You and I will buy it tomorrow, double the price." Pay me."

    [The system yelled angrily: "So stingy, alpha! It's just a small cake, and I have to pay double, and I won't eat his food next time."]

    Chen Chen finished eating the small cake in two or three bites, angrily Throwing the cake carton into the trash can without hesitation, got up and ran, "Stingy..."

    Su Ruihua casually threw the book on the bedside table, and said softly to himself: "What cheapskate, eat so many breakfast desserts from me, and my You will be a cheapskate if you buy it once, and you are a cheapskate."

    Chen Chen ran back to his room, and the door slammed loudly, which surprised Chen Hulin to open his door and meet Su Ruihua who came to close the door. With a glance, "What's the matter?"

    Su Ruihua glanced at the mobile game he was playing indifferently, "It's nothing..." He also closed the door.

Chen Hulin went out in a daze and then came in in a daze. Thinking about their usual relationship, he felt that it might be nothing, so he returned his attention to his phone with confidence.

    Early the next morning, Chen Chen was woken up by a knock on the door. He pulled on his slippers and rubbed his eyes to open a small slit, "Who is it?"

    Su Ruihua stood at the door fully dressed, his gaze swept over Chen Chen's sleepy face The long-sleeved ice silk pajamas that were neatly buttoned up, "Didn't you agree to buy a cake?"

    Chen Chen stopped rubbing his eyes, moved closer to look at the person at the door, and took two steps back. His clock had just reached eight o'clock, and he asked in a daze, "Buy a cake? It's only eight o'clock! Is the cake shop open?" "

    You're not going to count your words, are you?" Press on the crack of the door to open the door a lot.

    Chen Chen subconsciously stepped forward to close the door, but realized why he wanted to close the door, so he withdrew his hand and whispered, "No..."

    Su Ruihua's handsome face was filled with impatience, "Change quickly, the living room is waiting for you."

    Turn around . Afterwards, the corner of Su Ruihua's mouth curled up into a smile, the kid was so frightening.

    Not earlier, when the other two wake up, how can we go on a date at the cake shop?

    The phone page in Su Ruihua's pocket stays on the dating guide, he has already set a goal for today, to let this sweet-toothed omega develop a good impression of him after today, at least don't be afraid of him anymore.

    We've known each other for a semester, why haven't we gotten close to Song Qiao yet!

Su thought that he was invited by Chen Hulin to travel, and Song Qiao was invited by Chen Chen to travel.

    Seeing the person leave, Chen Chen hurriedly closed the door, "Total, he's too good." The

    system comforted him, "I just owe him a small cake, at worst, pay him back five! Let him never bully you again."

    The system muttered secretly, is the protagonist Gong so stingy? A small cake is actually worth his coming early in the morning to seek compensation from Chenchen. And it's vicious, you don't go, you just don't want to compensate me.

    Chen Chen was happy to rummage through his clothes and change. He guessed a little bit of the reason why Su Ruihua came to him early in the morning. This could be their first date, right?

    Chen Chen went downstairs wearing his mother's new clothes, and said weakly: "Let's go..."

    Su Ruihua got up, and walked out of the villa first, taking very big steps, afraid that the last step would be when the two people upstairs If you wake up, you won't be able to walk away.

    When the two sat safely in the driver's car, Su Ruihua recalled it and said, "Your brother and Song Qiao haven't woken up yet? Just the two of us?"

    Chen Chen pressed the doorknob, "I forgot, it's all your fault Me, then I'll call them."

    Before Su Ruihua could stop him, the driver quickly started the car, "Kids, your scheduled time is 8 o'clock, and I've been waiting for you for more than ten minutes. If your boyfriend didn't ask for extra money, I would have left long ago. You asked your

other Friends, sleep a little longer, and when they wake up, I will take a taxi to find you. You live in such a nice villa, so you don’t need the money for the car, right?” Chen Chen withdrew his hand, and stuttered when he heard the word "boyfriend"

    . Retorted, "It's not... my friend!"

    The driver didn't hear clearly, "What? Then you two should go first, it's not easy for us to make money, the seaside is far from the city, and a trip back and forth is enough for me to run a few times in the city , that is to say, your boyfriend adds a lot of money, and I’m already here, so I have to wait for you instead of you, so I can’t just make a trip for nothing.” Chen Chen was so anxious that he grabbed the back of his chair and spoke a little

    louder, “It’s not your boyfriend. ! It’s brother!”

    The driver hummed for a long time, “Yes, it’s brother, please sit down, kid. The road ahead is a bit bumpy, so don’t hit you.”

    Su Ruihua said in a good mood: “Sit down, wait If you get hurt, your brother will blame me."

    From the side, he said that he is not a brother, so smart.

    Chen Chen saw the waves crashing on the beach from a distance, and the sky was as clear as a blue sky. He watched and felt drowsy gradually.

    He studied too hard before the final exam, and didn't sleep in for a long time. Chen Chen's gaze from the window gradually returned to the car, his head was bit by bit, and when he almost hit the back of the chair, Su Ruihua's hand caught him in time.

    The driver saw it from the rearview mirror, and said with a cheerful smile, "Is the kid asleep?"

    Su Ruihua hummed lightly, thinking about how to make him sleep more comfortably.

    The driver smiled and said, "Let him lean on your body, even on your lap. If you support him to sleep with your hands, he won't feel comfortable when he wakes up, and your hands will be useless." The driver laughed happily after finishing

speaking , "My wife was so shy back then. She always sat far away from me when she was away from home. Whenever she said she had something to do with me, she would blush. Your boyfriend is as shy as my wife at first sight. Hahaha, you are so young OK."

    "Don't worry, I'll pretend I didn't see him when he wakes up later, he won't get out of the car and scold you because of this hahaha." The

    driver suggested with experience, Su Ruihua looked at the hairy head sleeping on his hand excitedly, He stretched out his other hand nonchalantly, letting him rest on his shoulder.

    Well, he just followed the driver's uncle's suggestion to let Chen Chen sleep better and free his hands.

    There is no other meaning.

    Su Ruihua avoided every part of Chen Chen's eyes, and looked out of the window naturally, but felt Chen Chen's breath on his neck and behind his ears, and he couldn't help blushing his ears and neck.

    This scenery was seen by Chen Chen's quietly opened eyes. He let out a sleepy breath, saw Su Ruihua's neck that had become more red, and closed his eyes satisfied to catch up on sleep.

____
Copyright reserved © 2022