Chapter 17 Soft Beauty OmegaX Hard Mouth alpha17

The review life was tense and exciting, every time Chen Chen took the quiz, he made obvious progress, and when the final exam results came out, Chen Chen really got into the top ten.

    He took the report card and proudly showed off to Su Ruihua, "Although I had your review, I was smart enough to get into the top ten!"

    Su Ruihua put his hand on his mouth to hide his smile, and praised him, "Yes, thanks to your smartness, Hulin didn't do as well as you did in the exam, and it's not much different from the previous results."

    Chen Chen raised his tail to the sky and walked ahead proudly, "I want to show it to my parents..."

    Chen Hulin pinched the report card with a bitter expression on his face "No, it's going to be a sarcasm for me."

    Su Ruihua comforted him, "Chen Chen did well in the exam, and uncle and aunt should be happier."

    Chen Hulin had a bitter face, and didn't really want to go home, "Why don't we go on a trip first Play around?"

    Su Ruihua's eyes lit up, and he said reservedly, "Uncle and aunt won't allow it?" The more

    Chen Hulin thought about it, the more he thought it was a good idea, "When I got home, I said that in order to reward Chenchen, I would go on a winter vacation and wait for the trip It will be Chinese New Year when I come back, and they will definitely not ask me how I did in the exam!"

Su Ruihua was very moved, and said, "I will go back with you, and I will help you to intercede."

    Chen Hulin was moved to tears, and he threw Hugging Su Ruihua, he was pushed away with disgust, "Good brother! You are really my good brother! With you here, I don't have to worry about being beaten by my dad." The corners of

    Su Ruihua's mouth raised uncontrollably, "It's all brothers, it's okay. When the time comes, we will go to play together, and I haven't traveled for a long time."

    Chen Hulin repeatedly assured, "No problem, if you don't go, I'm afraid that my parents don't want me to take Chenchen out to play, they always think I will take Dust and dust lost."

    Su Ruihua didn't expect that Chen's parents and mothers would trust him so much, and after getting married, father-in-law and mother-in-law must be easy to pass!

    "Hmm..."

    The two made a decision in a few words, caught up with Chen Chen, and told him about the holiday trip.

    Chen Chen raised his face in surprise and confirmed with them, "Can you really go out to play? Where to play? How long will you play?"

    Chen Hulin patted his chest and assured, "You can go wherever you want, and we will accompany you , if you enjoy yourself, you just need to go home to celebrate the New Year."

Chen Chen shouted, and trotted to the place where the driver parked, "Then let's go home quickly and start tomorrow..."

    [Drip, trigger new Mission—Take Song Qiao on a trip together. ]

    [The system has a bitter face, and is the first to criticize this task, "This task is so unreasonable, the protagonist Shou has his own life, how could he hang out with you for so long.] [Chen Chen is very happy, "Oh, it's okay

    , Let's ask first. If he wants to go, he can go. If he doesn't, let it go. "]

    Father Chen and Mother Chen did not refuse Chen Chen's travel request, and immediately took Chen Chen out to buy travel supplies.