Chapter 21 Soft Beauty OmegaX Hard Mouth alpha21

When Chen Chen woke up in a daze, he found that the driver was no longer in the car, but the car was still parked in the underground parking lot, with Su Ruihua's shoulders under his head.

    Guiltily, he raised his hand and wiped Su Ruihua's shoulder, um, there was no saliva, so he straightened up and looked around.

    "Where's the driver?"

    Su Ruihua didn't care about his numb shoulders, and sneered, "I don't know who is still awake."

    Chen Chen took out his phone and checked the time, it was almost ten o'clock, he glanced at Su Ruihua The movements were so stiff that he didn't dare to move his shoulders.

    "I'm sorry Brother Su, I don't know why I fell asleep, and I fell asleep on your shoulder. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you can push me away next time." Chen Chen apologized sincerely, and wanted to rub his shoulders for him .

    Su Ruihua had a cold face, feeling the numbness of the blood flowing in his stiff shoulders, "No..."

    Chen Chen asked again: "Where did the driver go? Can we get out of the car? Will he not find us when he comes back?" Huh?"

    Su Ruihua leaned on the back of the chair and said nonchalantly, "I'll leave after collecting the money."

    Chen Chen snorted and took out his shaking mobile phone, "Brother seems to have woken up."

    Su Ruihua felt emotional when he heard that Unhappy, he opened the car door, ignoring his still numb shoulders, and got out of the car first, "Come down quickly, buy a cake."

    Chen Chen held the phone in his hand, and got out of the car faster than his mind, only to look at the phone that was still ringing. Afraid of being hung up, he quickly connected, "Hey, brother, I'm with Su Ge..."

Su Ruihua reached out and grabbed his sleeve, and walked towards the elevator, "Go back after you buy the cake, and let them in The villa is waiting for us.”

    Chen Chen had no choice but to reply: “Brother Su and I are buying cakes, and we’ll be back after we’re done, you can play on your own first.”

    Chen Hulin looked blankly at the phone that was hung up, and turned to ask Song Joe, "They left us to go shopping by ourselves?"

    Song Qiao admired Chen Chen very much. Anyone with a discerning eye could see that Su Ruihua annoyed him so much. He either had a cold face or a black face. Good cow!

    "It's not that you didn't wake up yourself. Brother Su, what are you worried about? He doesn't like omega."

    Song Qiao concealed it for Chen Chen, thinking that one day she could be so close to her sweetheart, and she was in a good mood.

    Chen Hulin couldn't figure out what the three of them were thinking. He was shocked and said, "We came out to play together! Why did you leave us behind when we went out to play!"

    Song Qiao ignored him and turned to go upstairs. He didn't come out to play, he came out to learn scriptures, and now he is in a hurry to go upstairs to take notes. He is very busy, so he has no time to talk to Chen Hulin.

Chen Hulin had no choice but to look at the phone and be sad silently. It's okay for the brother to be like this all the time. No matter how obedient the younger brother is, he also learned badly and didn't bring his brother to play together.

    How can it be repaired!

    Chen Chen secretly glanced at Su Ruihua's shoulder, he seemed to be getting better, but when passing by a massage parlor, he still dragged Su Ruihua in.