Chapter 18 Soft Beauty OmegaX Hard Mouth alpha18

Song Qiao was chatting with Chen Hulin, and Chen Chen sat next to Chen Hulin, and Su Ruihua sat beside Chen Chen in satisfaction.

    Soon it was time to board the plane, and several people boarded the plane one after another. Song Qiao couldn't help but asked, "Where should I sit? Chen Chen, let's sit together." Su Ruihua's face was dark, and before he could open his mouth, Chen Chen was already in high spirits

    . I agreed, "Okay, okay."

    Following the stewardess' warm words, everyone waited quietly for the plane to take off.

    Song Qiao asked in a low voice, "God Su looks very unhappy."

    Chen Chen looked at the two alphas outside an aisle, retracted his gaze and smiled and said, "It's okay..."

    Song Qiao admired her face, and even wanted to take out the alpha. Record it in a small book, "Is this all right? Chenchen, you teach me, I will never tell others." Chen Chen

    whispered: "Maybe it's because my brother has a good relationship with him, so even if he doesn't like me, he doesn't like me." I can only listen to my brother."

    Song Qiao was a little disappointed, "The person I like doesn't have an brother, only one younger sister is an omega, and she is still in elementary school. I'm already so old, I can't go to her omega sister to get close "

    Chen Chen whispered: "Why don't you give more gifts? When her sister is happy, she will often say good things about you at home. If the family members ask who gave the gift, the younger sister will say again, They will all understand."

    Song Qiao nervously clasped the armrest, "Then what will you give? What do you omega like?" From the corner of his eyes, Chen Chen caught a glimpse of what Su Ruihua and Chen Hulin said, Su Ruihua stood up, walked over, knocked Knocking on the back of Song Qiao's chair, "Hulin has something to do with you, let's change seats."

Chen Hulin waved his hand in response, and Song Qiao had almost asked what he wanted to ask, so he got up and walked over there.

    As soon as Song Qiao sat down, Chen Hulin asked vigilantly, "You don't like my brother, do you?"

    Song Qiao was dumbfounded, and quickly explained, "No, I just have something to ask him."

    Chen Hulin was dubious, "Okay, then sit here."

    Song Qiao was helplessly guarded, so he had to take a look at the two people who were talking silently opposite each other, and leaned back on the back of the chair, closed his eyes and meditated.

    ——The

    first stop came to the seaside, and Chen Chen excitedly stepped on the beach with bare feet and galloped.

    "Come quickly..."

    Song Qiao and Chen Hu walked behind unmoved, Su Ruihua quickly walked over a few steps, Song Qiao's eyes lit up, it turned out that this could still be the case.

    Su Ruihua was wearing short sleeves and swimming trunks. Her short, stiff hair was pulled back, revealing her full forehead.

    The school did not require them to dress and hairstyle, and this was the first time Chen Chen saw Su Ruihua showing his forehead.

    "Brother Su, you are so handsome."

    Su Ruihua said with a cold face, "When are you not handsome?" Chen Chen snorted twice, "     Sometimes

you are not handsome!"

Ask: "Brother Su, can you swim?"

    Su Ruihua nodded.

    Chen Chen's eyes lit up instantly, "Can you take me to play in the water?"

    Su Ruihua glanced at his clothes and nodded, "Let's go..."

    Both of them were wearing short-sleeved swimming trunks, and it was very convenient to enter the water. Chen Chen turned his head Shouting to his brother, he took the lead to walk to the beach.

    There were many small animals lying here and there scattered on the golden sand. Chen Chen's toe was suddenly pricked by something. He looked down and saw it was a sharp shell. He picked it up happily and waved it for Su Ruihua to see. "Look! It is so destined for me."

    Su Ruihua said nothing.

    Then we are still at the same table, fate is not predestined?

    Chen Chen didn't care about his attitude, held the shell and continued walking towards the beach. The waves kissed his calf one after another, and he laughed.

    The sea breeze blows slowly, Chen Hulin and Song Qiao also arrive slowly, the system suddenly triggers the task.

    [Drip, trigger a new mission - Let Song Qiao teach you how to swim. 】

    Chen Chen glanced at a few people, and secretly smiled in his heart. He really let Song Qiao teach him how to swim, so someone couldn't be jealous.

    Chen Chen kicked the sea water and waved to Song Qiao, "Song Qiao, come here, I know how to send..."

    Before he finished speaking, Song Qiao walked over quickly with red ears, and whispered: "We are waiting I will talk, I will talk

later." He looked up at the two alphas with a naive smile and said, "Hey hey, it's okay, let's play with the water."

    Chen Chen: "Oh, in exchange, can you teach me how to swim?"

    Su Ruihua was cold Interjected: "I'll teach you, what do you get in exchange?"

    Chen Chen looked at him hesitantly, and said, "But you are an alpha." Chen

    Hulin spoke first, "It's okay, although he is an alpha, he likes betas, right? "

    Su Ruihua met the eyes of several people, and admitted bravely, "Yes, I will teach you."

    Chen Hu said happily, "Okay, then you learn first, and Song Qiao and I will go over there to buy some coconuts."

    Su Ruihua was careless Stepping into the water, he asked, "What do you want to give?"

    Chen Chen had a great time playing in the water, his face was covered with sea water, he smiled brightly, "What?"

    Looking at Su Ruihua's stunned figure, Chen Chen smiled sweeter, "Tell me what happened just now. Well, for the sake of teaching me how to swim, I'll just tell you, don't tell anyone else." Chen Chen said so,

    but Still hesitant, he looked at the two people who were going away, and asked the system in his mind, 【"Tongtong, wouldn't it be great if I told you? Song Qiao doesn't seem to want others to know about it."】

    【But the system suddenly realized, and encouraged him to say, "If the protagonist doesn't want others to know, then he must have lied to you by telling you that he has someone he likes! He just wants you to tell the protagonist Gong, so that the protagonist Gong will be jealous! "]

    [Chen Chen didn't expect to be able to brainstorm to such an extent, "Really?"]

    [The system said firmly: "Really, don't worry, the protagonist is very strict with his mouth."]

Chen Chen approached Su Ruihua, He whispered: "Actually, Song Qiao fell in love with a beta, but she didn't know what to give her, so she came to ask me."

    Su Ruihua's face, which had been cold all day, suddenly cleared up with the bright sunshine on the coast, and said in a good mood: " Let's go, I'll teach you how to swim."

    Chen Chen cheered, "Okay!"

_______
Copyright reserved © 2022