Chapter 6 Soft beauty omegaX hard mouth alpha6

Many new posts quietly appeared on the campus forum.

    "Has God Su fallen in love with omega?"

    lz: The newly transferred omega is clinging to God Su all day long. God Su also teaches him to do his homework and buys water for him. Why do I feel that something is wrong?

    1: I know, that omega is quite cute, and it is Chen Shenshen's younger brother.

    5: Tsk, what is cute? It looks like a whole white lotus.

    9: Some people don’t want anonymous forums, so why don’t they talk face to face?

    15: ...You omega think too much, others only transfer for a day! Poisonous!

    48: Damn, my village is connected to the Internet? God Chen has a younger brother? what kind? is it cute? Is it an omega?

    69: +1 I seem to have missed the whole world, don't you just transfer to another school for a day, you are really speechless.

75: Just like God Su's ruthless rejection of Omega, come on, I'll just take care of my younger brother for my brother, let's go.

    The system finished posting obediently, and asked curiously: "Chenchen, they all know that you are pestering the protagonist Gong now, what's the use? The protagonist Gong won't read this post." Chen Chen drank water and coaxed

    Xiao The child said in his mind: "They all know that I'm pestering Su Ruihua, so they all know that I like him! And they also asked Su Ruihua to buy water for me. When Song Qiao hears about it, he will definitely become jealous , they will be very angry and very angry."

    The system suddenly realized, [Yes, if the protagonist Gong doesn't read the forum, the protagonist Shou will! Dust, you are so smart hehehe, it's great to follow you to do tasks! 】

    Chen Chen put the water bottle into Chen Hulin's arms, "I'm going back to the classroom."

    Chen Hulin was also in physical education class, he carried the water bottle, and pushed Chen Chen to the basketball court, "I can't rest after running, let's see brother Play ball."

    Chen Chen dragged his pace unhappily, and those who were pushed had no choice but to move forward, "Don't!"

Chen Hulin dotes on his younger brother, and also cares about his health, coaxing him: "Playing basketball is fast, my brother will be tired and sweaty, and no one will bring water, how pitiful." Chen Chen felt the powerful push on himself

    . With one hand, he rolled his eyes in his heart, but on his face he said in surprise: "Ah? Brother, don't you have any water to drink?"

    Chen Hulin nodded heavily, "Yes..." Chen

    Chen gave him an idea, "Then let Brother Su give you water to drink?" You give it away, he just went to buy water, he must know where there is a water seller, I can't find the way."

    Chen Hulin staggered, almost unable to control the strength of his hands, and couldn't help but think, Su Ruihua stood On the sidelines, he made a three-pointer. Su Ruihua yelled and waved his hands to bring him a bottle of water.

    Forgive him.

    Chen Hulin coughed lightly, and winked at his brother, "Brother Su is going to play too, only Chenchen has time to bring us water."

    Chen Chen thought for a long time in distress, and could only agree: "Okay, then I will first Go buy two bottles of water."

    Chen Hulin continued to walk towards the basketball court calmly, "There are self-service vending machines on the basketball court, just buy two bottles."

    Su Ruihua didn't plan to play at first, but after hearing this, he decided to make a good shot later A couple of nice three-pointers.

    "Brother Chen, why did you go? I've been waiting for you for a long time!" An alpha ran over on the basketball court and stared at Chen Chen curiously.

  "Who is this?"

    Chen Hulin said concisely, "My brother, come and watch me play basketball." He shot Alpha on the basketball court with his eyes, conveying a message accurately: stay away from my brother!

    Chen Chen stood on the sidelines boredly watching them run and chase the basketball. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Song Qiao passing by next door, and suddenly remembered something.

    It seems, it seems, it seems that the physical education teacher has not said to disband?

    Chen Chen maintained his pure love of learning, and called Song Qiao through the iron net, "Song Qiao, is get out of class over yet?"

    Song Qiao: ...the two of you came chasing and running to the basketball court together.

    Song Qiao waved his hand and said, "It's disbanded, you go to play."

    Chen Chen felt relieved, and turned around to find Su Ruihua on the field looking over from afar, with an ugly expression on his face.

    Chen Chen leisurely returned to his spot, and when the game was over, he stood there waiting for them with two bottles of water in his hands.

    Chen Hulin was covered in sweat, lifted his jersey to wipe off the sweat, and said with a smile, "Is brother amazing?"

    Chen Chen didn't even look at it, but his eyes sparkled and said, "Amazing! Brother is the best!"

Su Ruihua remained silent, Take the water and drink it up.

    Chen Hulin smiled and said: "Of course..."

    In the next few days, Chen Chen continued to go to school steadily, and pestered Su Ruihua according to the system's tasks. Not long after, the popularity of the post "Is Su Shen in love with Omega" in the campus forum rose rapidly.

    123: Shit, why do some people pester God Su every day, they don't have their own lives anymore, right?

    169: Relying on the fact that my brother is Su Shen's brother, I am really shameless.

    180: So speechless, so speechless, how could this happen. Did he really not see God Su's cold face? ?

    290: Tsk, what a mess.

    After school on Friday, Su Ruihua was called by the teacher to the office to discuss next week's sports meeting. Chen Hu went to buy milk tea for his younger brother, and Chen Chen stood alone on the side of the road waiting for the driver's car.

    Suddenly three alphas appeared on the side of the street, walking straight towards Chen Chen.

    Chen Chen was eating a lollipop, talking to the system in his mind.

    Three alphas approached with smiling faces, "Little beauty? What are you eating?"

    Chen Chen looked at them in panic, and the system yelled for help in his mind.

    "Go away..."

The soft scolding sound didn't scare the three alphas, but they laughed out loud instead. The tallest alpha reached out and grabbed Chen Chen's schoolbag belt, and dragged him to an alley, "Go and see the big lollipop with my brother, I'm sure it's better than the lollipop!" You are sweet."     The

    system screamed, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Go to the alley.

    "Help!"

    Song Qiao looked across the road hesitantly. He had just cleaned up and left the school. Seeing a familiar figure being pushed away by three alphas, he frowned and chased after him.

Copyright reserved © 2022