Chapter 30 The soft beauty omegaX has a hard mouth alpha30

Su Ruihua peeled the prawns naturally, and then put them all into Chen Chen's bowl, and Chen Chen ate them without hesitation.

    Grandpa frowned, these two boys were acting for him.

    Grandpa looked at Song Qiao again. He was sitting upright and eating. He would never pick up dishes that were far away and avoid communicating with everyone.

    Looking at Chen Chen again, he naturally looked at the dishes that were far away from him, and Su Ruihua quickly picked them up with his chopsticks and put them into his bowl.

    Grandpa stretched his eyebrows again, acting so fake, this kid is afraid that he has no sweetheart, and deliberately made his old man happy.

    What a waste of the old man's day!

    After the meal, grandpa unceremoniously said, "I'm going to rest, old man, you three go shopping alone, don't hang around here."

    Song Qiao heaved a sigh of relief, and quickly replied, "Okay, Grandpa Su."

    Su Ruihua also After agreeing with Chen Chen, the three of them left Su's house together. Song Qiao stood in front of his car and signaled Chen Chen with his eyes.

Chen Chen grabbed the corner of his clothes, took two steps towards Song Qiao, stopped in Song Qiao's eyes that hated iron, and looked back at Su Ruihua.

    Su Ruihua didn't say anything extra, opened his car door, raised his hand slightly to Chen Chen, "Come..."

    Chen Chen got into Su Ruihua's car under Song Qiao's gratifying eyes.

    Passing by Song Qiao's car, Chen Chen leaned against the window, looking quietly at the driver, and Su Ruihua pressed the barrier to separate the space.

    Only then did Chen Chen approach him, and whispered: "What should I do next?"

    He doesn't know how to pretend to be a couple... Su Ruihua has to teach him this...

    Su Ruihua is also in love for the first time, um, what? Pretending to be a couple? It's about falling in love.

    Grandpa can coax grandma into an engagement, but he doesn't believe he can't!

    Su Ruihua pretended to be sophisticated and said, "We need to meet more and play together more every day."

    Chen Chen asked naively: "We used to be like this too?"

Thinking of the days when he was in school, Su Ruihua coughed lightly and said solemnly: "It was different before. We must be together every day when we study. Now that it's holiday, we are still together. It’s different. No matter how you say it, we’re both lonely and widowed, and people on the street think we’re a couple.”

    Chen Chen exclaimed, “Wow, you’re so understanding. Brother Su, haven’t you talked about it many times? Already?"

    Su Ruihua was startled when he heard the words, and his ears turned red angrily, "It's said that puppy love is not allowed before the college entrance examination, how could it be possible to talk about it many times?"

    Chen Chen said "Oh", "So, Brother Su hasn't We’ve been in love before.”

    Su Ruihua calmed down, focused on the word “also”, she was in a much better mood, and continued as if nothing had happened: “It’s too late today, I’ll take you home, we’ll go together tomorrow, cough , go to the park for a date."

    Chen Chen thought for a while, and asked, "Can I not go to the park, it's so hot..."

    Su Ruihua didn't know where to go, and he didn't have a serious date. cake.