Chapter 26 Soft Beauty OmegaX Hard Mouth alpha26

The school started shortly after the year. In the second semester of the second year of high school, the school finally started to allow students to study by themselves at night. Chen Chen no longer had to go to Su Ruihua's house to make up lessons. They would stay at school for self-study at night every day.

    During her busy study, Song Qiao would occasionally come to ask about how to chase after a girlfriend. Whenever this happened, the system would quickly check to see if there was Su Ruihua nearby.

    Once it is found that there is one and the face is still dark, the system will breathe a sigh of relief, convinced that the protagonist's punishment is for the sake of the protagonist's attack.

    When the third year came, everyone looked at the countdown on the blackboard and started to panic, and Chen Hulin also started to study hard. Chen Chen and Su Ruihua hadn't been alone for a long time.

    The system is melancholy how to complete the task every day.

    【"Hey, didn't you say they were together after the college entrance examination? Why hasn't there been any movement yet? It takes so long for couples to be jealous in love?"] The system has added a lot of information, and I feel that I am unified, and I have

    never Understand human emotions.

So complicated, so complicated!

    [Chen Chen comforted him, "It's all right, there is still one year left! I will definitely be able to complete the task!"] The system

    nodded in relief, fortunately, Chen Chen was bound as the host, and he was really serious about the task!

    "Chenchen?" Song Qiao looked at him suspiciously.

    Chen Chen took the test paper with a smile, and complained: "Why are there so many every day? I have a headache after writing every day!"

    Song Qiao comforted him, "It's the last year, if you keep at it, you can spend the whole summer vacation after the test. Well, come on!"

    Chen Chen gave Su Ruihua a copy of the test paper, and passed the rest to the back, Su Ruihua threw him a bottle of milk, "Replenishing the brain..."

    Song Qiao turned around helplessly, feeling that Su Ruihua was getting worse and worse. Hate omega. But this omega refers specifically to Chen Chen, and he is still very annoyed by other omega.

    Chen Chen took the milk unceremoniously, plugged in the straw and drank it, "Thank you then."

    Su Ruihua silently began to write the test paper, waiting for Chen Chen to come and ask him what he didn't know.

The system nodded in relief again, although the protagonist Shou made a mistake and wanted to like someone else to make the protagonist Gong jealous, but the protagonist Gong is still doing well, and he is still using Chen Chen to make the protagonist Shou jealous, that's great.

    The life in the third year of senior high school was boring. I was studying every day and brushing the test papers every day. After a long time, everyone was a little bit overwhelmed, but seeing the gradual improvement in grades, I felt quite comfortable.

    [Drip, a new task is triggered - let the protagonist go to the same university as the exam. 】

    The teacher is analyzing how to apply for a university that suits you. Chen Chen quietly approached Su Ruihua and asked, "Where are you going?"

    Su Ruihua can go anywhere if his grades are normal. Chen Chen has made great progress during this period, but he may not be able to get into the top schools, "Let's talk about it at that time."