Chapter 37 Scheming Green Tea Shou X True Temperament Straight Ball Attack 4

Time passed quickly, and half an hour passed in the blink of an eye. Chen Chen leaned on Su Ruihua boredly, pulled Xiao Xiong's ears, stared at the people who were arguing in front of him, and said speechlessly: "There is no result yet." Su Ruihua stood

straight , in order to make Chen Chen feel more comfortable, he softened his lower shoulders a little, "Tired?"

Unfortunately, this time it is a decrypted copy, and it is in a closed campus space. Wait in the car.

Chen Chen sighed, "That's not true, it's fun to see them arguing." The

quarrel ahead had reached a feverish stage, and the first man who asked everyone to form a team said at the top of his voice, "Your team doesn't want to , you can form a team by yourself, and other people who are willing will follow me. There are many people and great strength. You are so timid to decrypt the copy, what are you afraid of?

" I am so excited because it is a decrypted copy, so I suggest that everyone disperse. The more people there are, the more crowded they will be when searching for clues, and they may miss some delicate clues." Zhang Wu frowned, "I think the more people

can The more clues you find, the more people in the same scene, the less time it takes to search, and you can find more clues." Linzi glanced at the people

around him and said, "Let's vote with a show of hands, there is not much time. Don't waste it all on this, make a decision early and make a plan early." There was a

echo from the crowd, and in the end more than half of the people followed Zhang Wu, and the rest silently expressed that they wanted to be with their team.

Zhang Wu sneered, "Let's see what clues you guys can find, haven't you heard that unity is strength?"

After deciding on the team, Lin Zi ignored him, and Zhang Wu turned around to return to his team.

Chen Chen stood up straight, and said boredly: "Why haven't you started yet?"

He couldn't wait to show himself as a weak and weak dodder in front of everyone.

Su Ruihua glanced at the countdown of the dungeon, and said, "It's almost here..."

After finishing speaking, he frowned and said, "This is still a limited-time dungeon."

Chen Chen asked curiously, "How do you know?"

Su Ruihua taught him to call up the task panel, and pointed to the book next to "Campus Strange Talk", "There is a If you click on the circle, a line of small characters will appear."

Chen Chen did as he did, and a line of small characters appeared in front of his eyes.

[Limited to three days. 】

Chen Chen asked in surprise: "The system didn't seem to have a time limit when it was announced just now?"

Su Ruihua nodded, and he warned: "When you look for clues later, don't stay too far away from me, I always feel that something is wrong.

" Looking deeply at the school gate, the school gate is full of rust. He has never been here before, so he doesn't know where this campus is. But looking in from the railing, you can clearly see a spacious garden.

Generally, those who can own such a spacious land are basically middle schools.

Chen Chen also looked in, campus strange talk? Very interesting look.

Su Ruihua thought completely differently, he thought that Chenchen wasn't afraid of huge monsters at all, he shouldn't be afraid of incorporeal ghosts.