Chapter 27 Soft Beauty OmegaX Hard Mouth alpha27

Song Qiao was a little worried. Seeing the girl walking over, she swallowed her words again. Chen Chen left space for the two of them and left here.

    [The system chattered in the ear: "It's over, it's over, the protagonist Shou really likes someone else, it's over, the protagonist Gong hasn't responded at all, what should I do!!"] Chen Chen walked calmly all the way, and didn't walk much

    . From far away, I saw Su Ruihua standing on the side of the road against the sun.

    The bright sun was shining on him, and Chen Chen was about to walk over, when Song Qiao's happy voice came from behind, "Chen Chen, thank you!"

    Chen Chen looked back, Song Qiao and the girl walked out hand in hand, everything It goes without saying that he smiled and blessed, "Congratulations."

    Song Qiao also saw Su Ruihua standing not far away, he slightly restrained his smile, hesitated for half a minute and then said: "You heard what he said just now Right?"

    Chen Chen nodded.

    Song Qiao sighed, "I know you still don't want to give up, so why don't you stimulate him?"

    The girl looked at them with gossip eyes, quickly comprehended the meaning of the conversation, and whispered, "If he has feelings for you If so, this idea is definitely useful!"

The three discussed quietly and finally reached a consensus.

    Chen Chen said goodbye to them with a smile, and then went up to find Su Ruihua, "Brother Su, where is my brother? Why didn't you see him?"

    Su Ruihua remained silent, and found that Chen Chen was not affected at all, and then smiled and said: "Who knows where I went to play, do you want to go home? I'll take you off?"

    Chen Chen said with a grin, "Okay, thank you Brother Su."

    Neither of them mentioned the car ride, they walked side by side, Chen Chen suddenly asked curiously: "Does my being with you every day affect your dating?"

    Su Ruihua casually said: "What can you influence?"

    "I'm afraid that others will misunderstand us." Chen Chen tilted his head , looking at Su Ruihua, smiling harmlessly.

    Su Ruihua twitched the corner of his mouth, "Stupid." I was afraid that others would not misunderstand, but unfortunately it was useless.

    That night, Song Qiao pulled a small group of three, and everyone started plotting.

    Lily: I think this plan is really good! Whether he cares about you, whether he cares about you, he will go to you!

    Song Qiao: I agree.

    Chen Chen: Could it be that you are looking for me because of your "brother"?

Lily: You can emphasize thanking brother at that time. If he doesn't have this thought, he won't think it's wrong. If he has this thought, he will refute your words. Wouldn't that kill two birds with one stone!

    Chen Chen: [Long Live] Thank you, Sister Lily!

    [The system asks quietly: "Chen Chen, the missions have already failed, don't you need to pester the protagonist to attack anymore? What are you doing?"] Chen Chen said with a smile: "But I really want to play

    . , They won’t let me go, now someone will help me tell them, then I can go to have a good time again, and won’t make them worry, isn’t it good.” The system was bypassed and agreed to him