Chapter 23 Soft Beauty OmegaX Hard Mouth alpha23

Su Ruihua comforted herself that although the cake hadn't been bought yet, and the date hadn't started yet, it was an hour after Chen Hulin arrived at the mall, so everything was in time.

    Su Ruihua walked into the elevator, "Come in..."

    Chen Chen walked in innocently, and did not forget to ask: "Am I not right? Isn't it so?"

    Su Ruihua nodded with a smile, "It is indeed so."

    Chen Chen smiled and said: "That's right, shall we go buy cakes now?"

    Su Ruihua pressed down on the 8th floor, "Hmm..."

    He tried hard to think about the dating precautions written in the guide. Omega likes desserts, and they will be very happy when they eat desserts, maybe soon Will agree to your confession.

    Su Ruihua firmly believes that Chen Chen will be very happy when he arrives at the cake shop and sees all kinds of cakes!

    Chen Chen looked at the exquisite cakes in the window, and he didn't have the happiness that Su Ruihua thought in his mind, only full of fighting spirit.

    Su Ruihua watched as soon as he stepped into the cake shop, he quickly picked up the plate and tongs, quickly filled the plate, then handed it back to him, and continued to pick it up. Holding the plate in a good mood, he felt that this strategy Well said, it works!

Chen Chen repeatedly filled five dinner plates, and said domineeringly: "Put them together..."

    The young lady at the cashier smiled sweetly, and after sweeping the cakes one by one, said to Su Ruihua behind him: "I'll sweep you..."

    Chen Chen looked at her suspiciously, and said, "I'll pay..." Then he threw the packed cake to Su Ruihua, "Return it to you!"

    Su Ruihua carried the paper bag, hesitantly found that Omega seemed unhappy, "What?"

    Chen Chen Chen finished paying, and walked out angrily, "I won't eat your cake anymore, I'll pay you ten for one! Cheapskate! I'll pay you back twenty!" Under the contemptuous eyes of the cashier lady, Su Ruihua

    held A large pile of paper bags chased after him.

    Su Ruihua followed behind Chen Chen, and swallowed the retort when it reached his lips.

    It is also his first time chasing someone, this rubbish strategy misleads him! Harm him!

    [Drip, trigger a new task - show off the date details with Song Qiao. ]

    [The system knocked on his head, "Chenchen, is this mission malfunctioning? What kind of appointment? Where is the appointment?"] [Chen Chen

    pretended to be confused and said, "I don't know, I'm going out today to buy something. Give the cake back to Su Ruihua!"]

    [The system couldn't figure it out, so it had to say: "Let's just talk about today's experience, it's okay to make mistakes, and there is no punishment anyway."]

Chen Chen smiled secretly, this task is really good, and he pointed out "Dating" "It's really good!

    Su Ruihua walked silently, and suddenly walked to a beverage shop beside him, bought a cup of sweet drink and handed it to Chen Chen, "Here..."

    He didn't know how to solve the "compensation cake" incident, but Chen Chen Not happy, he should be coaxed.

    Chen Chen glanced at his cake angrily, and said: "I don't want yours, I can't afford it!"