Chapter 38 Scheming Green Tea Shou X Straight Temperament StraightBallAttack 5

Chen Chen blinked, and was quietly embraced by Su Ruihua.

["But he came to save me right away."]

[The system said viciously: "Then he also installed a bug, and he doesn't respect you!"]

Chen Chen touched Xiao Xiong's ear, raised his head and asked, "Brother Su, what is this?" What?"

Su Ruihua's heart tightened, fearing that he was injured, he quickly looked down, but was slapped on the face by a fluffy bear.

He looked blankly at Chenchen's hand, pinching the little bear's ear with his white fingers, there seemed to be some hard object under the little bear's ear, burrowing back and forth between the fingers.

Su Ruihua frowned, suspecting that some monster had gotten into the little bear's ear, so he quickly took the little bear and touched it.

Chen Chen watched with great interest the blank expression on Su Ruihua's face. After he came back to his senses, he lowered his head unnaturally, leaned into his ear and whispered, "Chenchen, I'm sorry, I can talk to you later."

Chen Chen smiled, "Okay..."

[The system looked at this scene and couldn't understand: Ma De, why? Stay away from my little cabbage! ! ]

Zhang Wu was very aggrieved. He wanted to say something, but was stopped by his teammates, covered his mouth and took him to the back. His teammates looked at him helplessly, "Captain, why can't you control your mouth again? Other youngsters So good, and I didn't offend you, so I'll just say a few words."

Zhang Wu's head was full of question marks, he opened his mouth to defend himself, but his teammates shook their heads and said, "Okay, okay, this matter is over."

Follow Su Ruihua The one who came together said with lingering fear: "Captain, didn't you see that the BOSS is as harmless as a doll in his hands, it's better not to mess with him, I apologize, let's go.

" "Quickly apologize", Zhang Wu experienced the difficulty of not being able to speak for the first time.

Why can't anyone believe that he didn't speak!

Zhang Wu had no choice but to nod in agreement, and his teammates looked at him hopefully, "It would be best if he could form a team with us, alas, although it may be impossible for you to offend his boyfriend... But we must fight for it." Take a look!"

Zhang Wu: ...

The light in his sight was blocked, Su Ruihua stood up straight, and saw a big man standing in front of him.

The big guy's lips moved, and after a few tries, he said, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you Dodder Flower."

Su Ruihua looked at him coldly, but Chen Chen pulled his clothes and told him not to speak.

"It's okay..."

Zhang Wu was ready to be beaten up. Although he didn't say anything later, he really didn't have a good attitude towards Chen Chen before. He didn't expect Chen Chen to forgive him easily after being backed by someone.

Zhang Wu apologized in public, his flushed face eased, and he returned to his previous expression. He said seriously, "Next time we meet, I will definitely do you a favor." After speaking, he turned and left, and

his teammates followed one after another. He could be heard from a distance, and someone was asking him, "Why didn't you talk about forming a team? Those are thighs! Jin Huanghuang's golden thighs!" Tingting

pulled Ruan Ruan to sit beside her, and said in a low voice What.

Seeing that everyone had left, Su Ruihua sat next to Chen Chen with an unnatural expression, pinching the little bear's ear with one hand, and coughing lightly with the other hand clenched into a fist against his mouth, and said, "Chenchen, I'm sorry. This is The bug purchased in the system."