Chapter 34 The first world ends.

After confirming the relationship and getting engaged, Su Ruihua showed up outside Chen's house on time every day and asked Chen Chen to go out to play.

    The family doesn't care about the two of them, it's good to have more fun before going to college, and when the crazy fun is over, the two of them will fill in the same school's application.

    Chen Hu had been facing the evil for a long time, but he still could only fill in the volunteers of the school next door to them. He gritted his teeth and felt that Su Ruihua had made a small fuss about Chenchen.

    Chenchen's grades were not very good back then, how could he go to the same university as Su Ruihua?

    Chen Chen blinked and didn't say a word. He was afraid that Su Ruihua would be stubborn after he went to college, so he had to score more points in the test.

    Fortunately, Su Ruihua has a stubborn mouth but can't stand the stimulation, so she honestly admits that she likes him.

    On the day of the report, Chen Chen was carrying a small schoolbag, and Su Ruihua was carrying two large suitcases, and they stepped into the university gate together.

The university is in the local area. Originally, both parents meant not to live on campus but to live at home, but Chen Chen really wanted to try university dormitory life, so Su Ruihua accompanied him to live in the dormitory.

    In fact, Chen Chen didn't look forward to the university dormitory life at all, what he was looking forward to was the university dormitory life in the same dormitory with Su Ruihua.

    The dormitory environment of the school is good, although it is a four-person bed, but because of the difference between alpha and omega. So there is a room for each of the four people, with a common living room, a private bathroom, and a small kitchen.

    Chen Chen chose one of them, pointed to the next room and said, "Brother Su, you live here."

    Su Ruihua nodded, entered Chen Chen's room, made the bed with him, cleaned up, and then went to his own room together clean.

    In the evening, the four roommates had dinner together, and the other two roommates looked at them enviously, "You're both engaged? You're so happy, isn't your family against your puppy love?" Chen Chen immediately thought of Su Ruihua's not

    allowing Puppy love was used as an excuse to keep myself from falling in love, so I couldn't help laughing: "No, he is especially against my puppy love."

Su Ruihua said helplessly, "We only got together after the college entrance examination."

    The omega roommate nodded, and quietly asked Chen Chen curiously: "Then you must have tried the effect of not taking inhibitors during estrus? Is the effect good? It is said that it is more effective than inhibitors. Does the neck hurt from being bitten? I haven't tried it before."

    Chen Chen was at a loss, as if he was listening to a bible, and his omega roommate could tell clearly from his expression, "That's right, you two only got together after the college entrance examination, so it shouldn't be your estrous period yet, right? Now you can try whether biting your neck is more effective than inhibitors, remember to tell me."

    After returning to the dormitory, Chen Chen's mind was full of biting his neck.

    Yes, in the world of abo, I have experienced the taste of estrus, how can I not experience the comfortable neck biting in the legend.

    Chen Chen smiled mischievously, Su Ruihua didn't pay attention to what he said to his omega roommate, and asked him gently, "Is there anything to be happy about?" Chen Chen nodded while holding his hand, "Yes..."