Chapter 36 Scheming Green Tea Shou x True Temperament Straight Ball Attack 3

Two hours later, Su Ruihua gently started the car.

The safe zone was about to become unsafe, and the people staying around also rushed to leave the safe zone at the last time.

The little friend who had been observing here before took another look before leaving, and found that the group of Su's father and Su's mother had already left, and he sighed for some reason.

I hope Su Ruihua, a dutiful son, will see those people clearly as soon as possible.

The off-road vehicle drove slowly in the woods, and the slight bump still woke Chen Chen from his sleep. He rubbed his eyes blankly, and found himself lying on the co-pilot's chair, and the branches outside the car window were moving.

"What's wrong? Is there a monster coming?"

Su Ruihua coaxed him, "It's okay, you go to bed first."

Chen Chen pretended not to hear, and restored the chair to its original state. He looked at the rear window, and there was no monster chasing him. , the speed of the car was also very slow, so he yawned again and looked forward.

There is an open car among the shadowy woods ahead, and the inside of the car is covered with blood, as if the monster had a satisfying buffet.

Chen Chen was about to take a closer look, but was blocked by a hand stretched out from the side, "There's nothing to see, let's go to sleep, there are still ten hours left, and this dungeon is about to end." Chen Chen

panicked Slapped his hands off, "Concentrate on driving!"

But he found that the car was no longer in front of him. He looked at a peaceful forest and lay down on the chair again, "Then I'll sleep, call me if you need anything."

Su Ruihua With a calm "hmm", I can't see how I feel at all.

Chen Chen didn't know that car, but he did.

After all, the car supposedly belonged to him.

Su Ruihua's heart was peaceful, not even a bit sad.

It's good that they were eaten by monsters, they don't need to do it themselves, lest Chen Chen feel that he is scary.

Su Ruihua thought silently, driving on a less bumpy road, Chenchen fell asleep, so he couldn't be woken up again.

After the safe time passed, the roar of monsters gradually appeared in the woods, and many monsters appeared out of thin air in the direction of everyone's escape. They opened their stinky mouths and rushed towards the cars running around.

Su Ruihua frowned slightly, screaming so badly, don't wake up Chenchen.

He looked around but couldn't find the earplugs, so he searched in the system store, and a page with headphones and a bear doll came into view.

[Little Bear heard it]

You can tell Little Bear any secrets, and Little Bear will help you pass it on to the owner!

Su Ruihua stared at the earphones for a long while, and spent the points he had accumulated for half a year to buy this expensive and impractical doll without blinking.

The doll appeared in the car out of nowhere, and Su Ruihua quickly grabbed the fluffy bear doll with one hand, threw the bear doll mercilessly into the back seat of the car, pinched the attached earphones, and gently stuffed it into Chen Chen's ears.

The car continued to drive, while avoiding the capture of the monster, Su Ruihua tried to make the car's bump as small as possible. Sure enough, Chenchen slept soundly, and did not wake up until the next safe zone.