Chapter 7 soft beauty omegaX hard mouth alpha7

Chen Chen shrank in the corner with tears in his eyes.

    The tall alpha said with a smile: "I heard that you are very coquettish in school, pestering the alpha all day long? My third brother is also an alpha, so I promise to satisfy you." Chen Chen said aggrievedly: "I don't!" The three

    alphas

    laughed "Let me tell you the truth, some people don't like you, and they asked us to deal with you, and they paid a very high price." The system quickly comforted

    Chen Chen, [Don't worry, don't worry, Chenchen, don't be afraid , the protagonist Shou sees you being taken away, he will be there soon, don't worry, if they bully you, I will electrocute them to death! 】

    Chen Chen was too scared to say anything, staring at them with red eyes.

    "However, we are all sympathetic people. Seeing how pitiful you are crying, let me show you the way." The tall alpha took out a big lollipop from his backpack.

    The short alpha smiled meanly, and stretched out his hand to Chen Chen. Before the system screamed to electrocute him, he found that the short man just reached out and took the lollipop Chen Chen was holding in his mouth, and put it in his hand. Stuffed a big lollipop.

Chen Chen: ...

    System: ...

    The corner of Chen Chen's mouth twitched indistinctly, and when he looked at the three alphas, he looked panicked and frightened again.

    The tall alpha said with a playful smile: "Look, I told you to show you a big lollipop, how about it? It's bigger than yours!" The short

    alpha dropped the lollipop in his hand, shook his hand and said: " As long as you take out more "big lollipops" than "little lollipops", we promise to bully you back. "

    But the system triggered a new task.

    [Drip, new task - pay for the three alphas, let them bully the protagonist Shou.]

    Chen Chen blinked, tears streaming down his cheeks, he was crying in his mind Ask the system, "Tongtong, I don't know how to do this? "

    The system was also at a loss, and then opened its mouth excitedly.

    [No matter the mission, the protagonist is here to save you! ! He is such a nice guy! ! 】

    The tall alpha approached Chen Chen and threatened him, "Have you thought about it yet?"

    Chen Chen said in a panic, "I'll give you money!"

The tall alpha and the other two looked at each other, and said in satisfaction: "He gave each of us 100,000, how much did you give?"

    This omega really hit the mark!

    Chen Chen stabilized his mind, and stretched out his palm tremblingly, "500,000 per person."

    He asked timidly, "Is it possible?"

    The three alphas nodded again and again, and said attentively: "Yes, yes, of course, transfer the money immediately." , we will bully you back right away."

    The three alphas didn't intend to hurt anyone in the first place, and the students in this school are more expensive than the other, let alone omega.

    They had already negotiated to scare the omega, and then encouraged the omega to pay.

    Take the money from both parties and fly away directly. At that time, both parties will think that they have completed the task, and get double salary without any effort. How cool it is.