Chapter 11 Soft beauty omegaX hard mouth alpha11

Chen Hu was about to enter the finals, and he was calling out for the 100-meter sprint to gather. Chen Chen had to follow Su Ruihua to leave, and went to the service desk to get his own number plate.

    Su Ruihua looked at him, "Will you be warming up?"

    Chen Chen hummed twice, as if to say why you look down on me, and then started to warm up.

    Su Ruihua lowered his eyes and stopped talking.

    "The 100-meter sprinters, please get ready. The race will start right away."

    The contestants took their positions in order. Standing on the track, Chen Chen caught a glimpse of Song Qiao in the crowd.

    Song Qiao obviously came here specially to watch the game. He raised his hands and waved his cheers sticks, leading the men and women behind him to shout, "Come on, Dust!"

    Su Ruihua stood on the side of the track opposite Song Qiao, his face darkening suddenly.

    [The system laughed loudly, "The main character Gongshou started to stimulate each other hahahahahahaha."

    Chen Chen was noncommittal, listening to the sound of preparations in his ear, followed by a gunshot, and ran out. The

    starting speed was fast enough, and Chen Chen He was one position ahead of the other contestants at the beginning, and easily won the first place in the sprint stage.

    The system played fireworks for him in his mind, but the voice Chen Chen heard in his ears was heard by the second class led by Song Qiao in the crowd. The cheers were drowned out.

    Chen Chen: ...

It turned out that the cheers from the fans of Chen Hulin were stronger than those of our classmates.

    Su Ruihua held a towel in his hand and wiped Chen Chen's forehead. Put away the towel with a blank expression.

    "Don't sit down after running. If you don't have the strength, walk by me, Nuo. "

    Chen Chen took the chocolate in his hand, unwrapped it happily, and took a bite.

    The male virtue is good, the male virtue is wonderful...

    Song Qiao perfectly completed the task of cheering for the new classmates, and retired .

    "Thank you, Brother Su."

    "You're welcome, just wait for me at the finish line tomorrow."

    Chen Chen deliberately thought for a while and said, "But Song Qiao's high jump will be ahead of the 3,000-meter run tomorrow. My brother's long jump also made it to the finals, so I won't be able to keep up with your competition."

    Su Ruihua threatened him blankly, "Who told you to watch Song Qiao's competition? Believe it or not, I told your brother that you have a puppy crush?" Looking at

    Chen Chen hurriedly explained that there was no puppy love, and Su Ruihua was secretly relieved.

    After the morning's game, Chen Hu came to have lunch with Chen Chen.

    "Chenchen, I've already taken a seat in the small garden of the school. Let's go." Chen Hulin glanced at Su Ruihua hesitantly, and said, "Brother Su, let's go together. There are a lot of meals prepared at home, enough for three people." Su

Ruihua As if not holding back, he nodded calmly, "Okay..."

    No. 1 Middle School is in the middle of the teaching building and the cafeteria, and there is a small garden full of pavilions, including small bridges and lakes.