Chapter 2 soft beauty omegaX hard mouth alpha2

[No! The protagonist attacked him but did not defend his masculinity! Why did he take the initiative to hold your hand! 】The system screamed.

    Chen Chen blinked innocently, 【All, it's all right, the protagonist Shou is not here, he didn't see it! 】

    The system makes a crying sound, 【The protagonist Shou sits in front of Gong and whines, according to the development of the plot, the protagonist Gong will be deeply attracted by the protagonist Shou, and stares at the protagonist Shou from behind every day in class. ]

    Su Ruihua originally sat by the window, but he gave this seat to Chen Chen just now, and the protagonist Shou is the boy in front of Chen Chen.

    Chen Chen raised his eyes to look at his back. The boy was sitting upright, with a section of his white neck exposed.

    [Total, then Su Ruihua doesn't listen to the class, how did he get the first place in the exam? ]

    System: ...

    [I don't know, why don't you ask him? 】

    Chen Chen didn't get the answer, so he muttered coquettishly, "How can I ask!"

    Su Ruihua secretly observed his deskmate, and vaguely heard the deskmate talking, he lowered his head slightly, and asked: "What?

" He raised his head and almost bumped into him, and said in a panic: "Ah... I, I mean, I don't have a book, can we read it together later?

    " Just found an excuse, great!

    Su Ruihua pushed the books on the table onto his desk, he was so nervous to borrow a book, so good. "Let's read together..."

    Chen Chen took the book, pushed back half of it, and carefully divided the desk into half, "Okay!"

    Su Ruihua looked away, wondering why he didn't like omega before, omega didn't The cutest and most well-behaved person in the world! !

    The head teacher stood on the podium and patted the table, and everyone in the classroom who was watching Chen Chen secretly looked back.

    "A transfer student has been transferred to the class today, Chen Chen, stand up and let everyone get to know each other."

    The students looked at this omega openly again.

    What a cow! Following the report from the class next door, Su Ruihua, who is known to hate omega, took the initiative to hold hands at the same table.

    The gossip in the eyes of the students is about to overflow.

    Chen Chen stood up straight with his hands on the table, put his hands back in the seam of his trousers, stood upright like a bamboo, and said to everyone: "Hello students, my name is Chen Chen, I hope to be good friends with you Friends..."

The class teacher nodded, motioned him to sit down, and then started teaching immediately.

    Chen Chen secretly wiped off the sweat from his palms and looked at the book.

    Su Ruihua has been looking at this little omega the whole class, thinking that he suits him everywhere.

    If I met him when I was a child, why would I still say that I don't like omega?

    "Pass on the test paper and let's end the get out of class." The head teacher left the classroom.

    Chen Chen listened to the whole class in a daze, the progress was too fast, he couldn't keep up, wrinkled his nose aggrieved, and flipped through the contents of the book repeatedly.