Chapter 25 Soft Beauty OmegaX Hard Mouth alpha25

On New Year's Eve, everyone sat at the dining table and toasted. There were tears in Chen Ma's eyes. Since Chen Chen was lost for so many years, their family lost one person every New Year's festival.

Everyone couldn't help but be happy Thinking about how Chen Chen is doing, this year when Chen Chen comes home, he will be able to celebrate the New Year with everyone.

Mother Chen finished her drink with a smile and said, "Happy New Year... Your New Year's gifts are all placed in the room on the third floor Here, brother will take Chenchen to see later."

    Chen Hulin smiled and said, "Okay..."

    Chen Chen cheered sweetly, "Thank you, Mom and Dad!"

    After dinner, everyone received New Year's blessing text messages, Chen Chen He also took out his mobile phone to send congratulations to everyone.

    Chen Hulin walked over, holding a candy in his hand, "Chen Chen, let's go and see the present."

    Chen Chen took the candy, tore open the package and stuffed it into his mouth, followed Chen Hulin curiously to the third floor.

The third floor has a study room, toy room, entertainment room, etc. Chen Chen had been here before, but Chen Hulin took him to the innermost room with a closed door.

    Chen Hulin smiled and pressed the doorknob, saying, "Welcome home, Chenchen."

    As the door opened, the room was filled with gift boxes, large and small, overlapping in colorful ways.

    Chen Chen looked at Chen Hulin in surprise, with sugar in his mouth, his voice was a bit vague, "So many?"

Chen Hulin looked at the pile of gift boxes, with a smile in his eyes, and said, "The one on the left is prepared by my father, and the one on the right is prepared by my mother.

" Yes, I prepared the one in the middle. Chenchen, I hope these belated gifts can give you our blessings in the festivals that have passed." Chen Hulin left after finishing speaking, Chen Chen looked at the gift boxes all over the room,   

really I can't figure out how a family that loves children so much, and cherishes children so much, can lose their children for so long, and how they can find them and throw them away again.     [The system also said in shock: "Chenchen, there are so many gifts..."]   

Chen Chen nodded, the candy in his mouth was crushed and swallowed by him, walked into the room, closed the door, opened the gift box one by one look.

After the Chen family came back from Chen Chen, they never talked with him about the past, and they were afraid of hurting him, so they didn't ask him if he was doing well, they just used their own way to make him not feel strange in this family.

    Chen Chen understood this intention, and once again found that the mission was unreasonable. How could the Chen family allow such a child-loving family to let "Chen Chen" starve to death on the street?

    Unpacking the presents until late at night, Chen Chen sorted the presents and put them away. There was not room for so many presents in the bedroom. He picked a gift from each person and brought three of them back to the bedroom. Only then did he see the holiday wishes from everyone.

    Song Qiao: Happy New Year! I wish you all wishes come true in the new year...

    Su Ruihua: Happy New Year, have you finished your winter vacation homework?

    Chen Chen: ...

    Chen Chen can't laugh or cry, the protagonist's way of finding topics is really unique.