Chapter 14 Soft Beauty OmegaX Hard Mouth alpha14

Looking at Chen Hulin who ran away as soon as he heard about tutoring, Chen Chen followed Su Ruihua into his family's car with a dejected expression on his face.

    Su Ruihua handed him a bottle of water in a good mood, "He just doesn't like to study, you can't learn from him."

    Chen Chen obediently held the water

    and took a few sips. Rou Rou, "My parents are busy with work all year round, and they both have a house outside. Basically, I live in the house at home. Don't worry, I won't see them." Chen Chen looked at him in a daze when he heard this, and

    asked "Then don't you feel lonely?"

    Su Ruihua didn't think of this at all, and his heart softened suddenly. He said with a smile: "It is said that I am alone, and there are aunts who live at home. They usually do it after cooking and cleaning. How can you be lonely when you chat with me. No matter how bad you are, you can go to Hulin to play, our two families are not far away."

    Chen Chen nodded thoughtfully.

    Su Ruihua's house is not far from Chen's house. When Chen Hulin was a child, he always went to play with Su Ruihua. If Chen Chen didn't get lost, maybe they could grow up together.

Chen Chen couldn't help but think of the "Chen Chen" in the original text. He was really a poor little guy. He was finally found home and loved by his parents and brother, but he was forced to leave home because he was targeted by the protagonist.

    Chen Chen secretly glanced at Su Ruihua who was sitting upright. He doesn't look like such a mean person, does he?

    Will this person really drive the original owner out of the house because "Chen Chen" stalks him and bullies the protagonist?

    Furthermore, Chen Hulin and Chen's father and mother love the original owner so much, and want to make up for the original owner even more because of the loss. How could they easily abandon the original owner?

    Chen Chen didn't ask the system, maybe the system didn't know about it.

    The driver parked the car steadily in front of the villa, "Master, we're here."

    Su Ruihua picked up two schoolbags in response, opened the car door, and Chen Chen followed.

    "Let's go, dinner should be ready."

Su Ruihua threw his schoolbag on the sofa and took Chen Chen to the restaurant. The table was already full of food.

    Just as Chen Chen walked over, the phone rang, and he took it out to see that it was Chen's mother.

    "Mom..."

    Chen's mother said softly, "I heard from my brother that you went to Rui Hua's house to study for homework?"

    Chen Chen obediently reported the situation, "Well, Brother Su promised to help me review before the final exam. We all come to his house for dinner and then study, and the driver will take me back at ten o'clock in the evening. Now I'm ready to eat."

    Chen's mother said gently: "Ruihua is really sensible. Chenchen, you have to be obedient when you are a guest at his house If you have anything, just call mom, okay?"

    Chen Chen, "Okay, mom, don't worry, I'm very good! I will definitely study hard!" "

    Okay, then you eat, mom is going to eat too." Chen Chen Mom hung up the phone with a smile, and murmured to Dad Chen: "It's not like you don't know Rui Hua likes beta, the kids are so old, they know it themselves." Dad Chen compromised, "Okay, that kid Rui

    Hua He is really obedient and sensible, his temper is a bit cold, and he has nothing to say to his family, you see, he also helps Chen Chen to review, if there are other omega, he would have left early." Turning to stare at Chen Hulin, dissatisfied He snorted softly, "My brother knows how to study. If you don't follow, what are you doing when you come back ?"

My mother also said: "Gaiming, you also follow to learn. Ruihua's grades are so good. I don't expect you to be the first in the exam every year. I don't expect you to be the first in the exam. Let's make some progress. I don't have much to do when I play at home all day. It’s good to learn more.”

    Chen Hu said to his forgiveness: “Okay, okay, can we go to eat? Your son is hungry.” Chen Chen

    enjoys Su Ruihua’s feeding, he only needs to pick up vegetables from the bowl and eat whatever he wants. Take a look, and Su Ruihua will pick it up and put it in his bowl in the next second.

    "Don't be embarrassed to pick up vegetables, just like you are at home." Su Ruihua mistook him for being shy, and said while picking up vegetables.

    Chen Chen nodded, but still only picked up the vegetables in front of him, so Su Ruihua had no choice but to keep serving him vegetables.

    [The system complained in a low voice, "The protagonist is not bad at attacking people, and he knows how to take care of people."]

    With a smile in the corner of Chen Chen's eyes, he put down the bowl and chopsticks, "Brother Su, I'm full, when will I start studying?"

    Su Ruihua Staring at his small bowl, he frowned, "Is it enough to eat such a small bowl? Eat another bowl."

    Chen Chen quickly picked up his own bowl, and backed away with the chair, "I don't eat much, but the food You eat a lot! Look at the dishes on the table, I can almost eat them."

Su Ruihua glanced at the dishes on the table and reluctantly agreed with him, "Okay, I will eat some fruit when I am hungry later. Go to the study with your schoolbag and wait for me, I'll eat some more."

    Chen Chen carried the bowl and brought the chair back to the dining table, and said with a sweet smile, "I'll wait for you."

    Su Ruihua didn't speak, and silently speeded up his meal .

    After the meal, the two threw the bowls and chopsticks into the dishwasher together. Su Ruihua carried two schoolbags in one hand and led Chen Chen upstairs into the study.

    The overall decoration of the Su family is majestic, except for the study room which is minimalist. Su Ruihua saw Chen Chen's doubts and explained: "This is my study room. Parents have their own study room and don't share it." Chen

    Chen Chen looked at him adoringly, "Wow, that's amazing."

    Su Ruihua looked away uncomfortably, and said, "Sit down first..."

    Putting homework on the table one by one, Su Ruihua said seriously, "I'll find you first." Let’s write a poorly written lesson together.”

    The desk is actually not too small for the two of them, but there are quite a lot of homework for the second year of high school, and once the homework test papers for each subject are placed, it immediately takes up most of the space.

    Chen Chen put the physics test paper and chemistry test paper on the table slowly, and said in a low voice, "Let's write this first."

The omega man sat alone on his chair, with a soft voice, as if he was afraid of scaring the test paper, Su Ruihua coughed lightly, and said, "Let's start writing, for the knowledge points that can be found in the book, first try to find it by yourself. Write, and keep the rest, we will break them one by one after we finish writing them all."

    Chen Chen nodded obediently, dragged a chair and approached him, almost sitting next to him, "Let's sit and write together, I won't copy yours , It’s just that I feel like I’m studying at school, so it’s easier for me to learn.”

    Su Ruihua secretly rejoiced in his heart, and nodded flatly on the surface. Just now, he was worried about finding such a big desk to do his homework, but now he is happy.

Copyright reserved © 2022