Chapter 24 Soft Beauty OmegaX Hard Mouth alpha24

Chen Chen didn't ask about the follow-up of the massage shop. He only knew that they were all arrested, played at the beach for a few days, and then set off for the next destination. When they returned home, there were only three days left before the New Year.

    The Su and Chen families are both locals. They spend the Chinese New Year at their home, and they often have dinner together on the first day of the new year.

    The festive decorations from the previous year have already been bought. In order to make Chen Chen have a sense of participation in the first year when he returns home, Chen's father and mother Chen specially left this part for him and Chen Hu to decorate.

    Su Ruihua sat on the sofa, watching omega directing Chen Hu to paste the window grilles.

    "Brother, stick it a little bit in the middle! It's too crooked!" Chen Chen crossed his hips and pointed to the right, "It's a little bit closer, right, right, right there." Su Ruihua compared his own results with Chen Hulin's, and he was convinced that sticking window grilles was a good idea

    . He must do a better job than Chen Hulin, even if he is not good, he can still listen to Chen Chen acting like a baby.

Chen Hulin put up the window grilles, jumped off the chair, and looked at Su Ruihua curiously, "Don't you need to decorate your house?" Su Ruihua said lazily, "The

    housekeeper and the others have finished pasting up, and we will wait for the parents to come home during the Chinese New Year."

    Chen Hulin slapped his ass Sitting next to him, he said affectionately: "You don't have a sense of participation in the New Year, do you? Come on, brother, I'll give you a chance to post couplets with Chenchen." Chen Chen

    :?

    Chen Chen muttered, walked over with his slippers on, sat beside Chen Hulin, and shook his hand, "Mom and Dad told us to post it, brother... Let's go post it..." Chen Hulin also wanted to go with his younger

    brother Tie, this is the first time he and his younger brother have arranged for the New Year together. But thinking of his brother's lonely eyes when he just pasted the window grilles, and thinking of Su's father and Su's mother who only stayed at home for five days every year during the Chinese New Year, Chen Hulin reluctantly rejected his younger brother, stood up and pushed Su Ruihua to his side, "Brother, sit down for a while, You go to post the couplets first, and my brother will hang the lanterns with you after posting up."

    Chen Chen pouted dissatisfiedly, and found that Chen Hulin hadn't changed his mind, so he had to pick up the couplets, and walked towards the gate with a loud noise on his slippers.

Chen Hulin laughed and pushed Su Ruihua, "Go quickly."

    Su Ruihua followed with a blank expression, but his heart was full of joy.

    This is the first New Year spent with Chenchen, so we can decorate together, and hope that every year in the future will be like this.

    When Chen Chen walked to the door, Su Ruihua followed him with a chair and put it away. He reluctantly handed the couplet to him, "No..."

    Su Ruihua took it in silence, and said with a smile, "Chen Chen, which side should you stick first?" "

    Chen Chen got into the mood all of a sudden, after careful study and comparison, he decided to paste the right side first, "Paste the upper part first."

    Su Ruihua put the chair on the right side again in response, took off his slippers and stood up, turned around and handed him the lower part and the horizontal part , "No..."