SPIN OFF BOOK (coming soon?)

HEYY! I'VE DECIDED THAT I WOULD DO TWD: DEAD CITY AS JANES NEW SPIN OFF SERIES, BUT I'LL USE SOME PLOT ELEMENTS FROM TWD WORLD BEYOND LIKE THE CRM REFERENCES AND RICK GRIMES REFERENCES. I'LL STILL HAVE ROSLYN BE TAKEN LIKE HOW WE LEFT OFF IN THIS BOOK, BUT MAJORITY OF THE FIC WILL SURROUND DEAD CITY WHILE ALSO FOCUSING ON SOME KEY ELEMENTS FROM THE OTHER SHOW WORLD BEYOND.

NEW CHARACTERS WILL BE INTRODUCED AND NEW LOVE INTERESTS WILL HE REVELED.

THE SPIN OFF BOOK WILL REVOLVE AROUND JANE TRYING TO FIND HER DAUGHTER, ROSLYN, AND HER GATHERING THE HELP FROM 2 NEW OC's, that are involved in the world beyond, and MAGGIE AND NEGAN who are involved in dead city.

PREVIEW:

PREVIEW:

ONE YEAR AFTER
'WHAT COMES AFTER'

It's been a year and I still haven't found you. I've come across people who have tried to stop me from getting to you. You'll never see this but I am writing it anyway. I haven't made it to the campus colony and I haven't gotten any closer to you. Sometimes I wonder if this is how it was supposed to be. Me not finding you. But I wipe away that thought and know that isn't right. I am supposed to find you. I will find you. I will find you and never let you out of my sight again. I hope to see you soon, Ros. I hope when you look up at the sky, you know I'm getting closer and closer to your everyday. You will see me soon.

—Love Jane.

Jane shut the notebook in her hand and looked at the dull pencil. She's had the pencil for a couple months now and hasn't stopped writing with it since. It's hard to find a pencil sharpener so she does the best she can with what she has.

She uses her forearm to wipe away the sweat beaming off of her forehead and proceeds to place her notebook and pencil back into her backpack before she notices a dingy paper sticky out of her bag and she already knows what it's from. She pulls the paper out of her bag and unfold it, looking down at with a shocked sigh. Even though she looks at the paper at least 2 times a day, it's still surreal that they've been plastered on the trees, meaning she's only getting closer to find Roslyn.

The paper has a drawn picture of her and Roslyn on it and the top of it states WANTED. This means Roslyn has gone missing from wherever she was taken to and they must think that Jane has something to do with it.

Shaking her head, Jane closes the paper once more and slips it back into her backpack before zipping it closed. She stands to her feet and grabs her map off of the ground and places the strap of her book bag around her shoulders. She makes sure her water bottle is secured on the side of her bag and continues her mission, traveling through the woods on foot whilst looking down at the map with determination.

The search wasn't over and it wasn't going to be until she had Roslyn. It's been a year and Jane hasn't given up hope. Not yet.

The search continues, but she's gonna need some help...