𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
"Welcome Home"
——

"No, no! Silas—" Ashton cries out but Jane covers his mouth and shushes him reassuringly

"No, no! Silas—" Ashton cries out but Jane covers his mouth and shushes him reassuringly. That's all Silas heard, over and over again while he was being dragged away and then he woke up in some sort of cabin but his vision was blurry so he could hardly see what was in front of him. "We got movement in the woods" Silas hears someone says as he slowly starts to awake from being unconscious.

"There's a dog too" Someone states. "Bring them towards the cabin" A women orders and Silas opens his eyes to see a few people leave the cabin. "Mm" Silas groans and the women whips her head in his direction before she starts walking towards him, her boots making noise as she does so.

Silas's breathing picks up as he raises his head to see the women's face only to see her wearing a mask. A mask that he recognized. A mask he knew all too well.

"Who were you with when you stepped into our territory?" The women asks with the mask still on her face. Silas adjusts himself and sits up, looking to the women but could only see her eyes. "I don't know who you're talking about" Silas states coldly before the women kicks him right in the chest. "Mmm" Silas groans as he holds his chest and starts coughing harshly.

"You don't want to talk fine. But we got more than one of you so... we'll get answers out of you in no time" The women states before slamming her foot into Silas's chest yet again. "Ah!" Silas screams out and starts coughing harshly. Suddenly, a dog begins barking, taking the women by surprise. "Just in case" The women says as she pulls zip ties out of her jacket pocket and ties both of Silas's wrist together before she goes outside to the barking dog. Silas looks around as he breathes heavily, looking for anyway to escape.

Meanwhile, Daryl hears Dog barking in the distance and rushes towards the noise, but finds him sitting at the feet of the Reaper who was tracking him. Daryl orders the Reaper to release his pet, at which point the Reaper takes her mask off and reveals herself to be Leah, a women he knew well. "I never thought I'd see you again" Leah states to which Daryl agrees, "I thought the same".

"You alone?" Leah asks and Daryl shrugs his shoulders. "You see anybody with me?" Daryl asks but Leah just scoffs at his response. "I saw you on the road with the others" Leah says. She then asks Daryl about them, this time holding him at gunpoint. Daryl claims this was a group he met on the road, but insists he isn't one of them.

"Really?" Leah asks to which Daryl nods his head, "Yeah, really" He states all while being held at gunpoint. He attempts to deescalate the situation by leaving, and calls Dog back to him. When Dog doesn't go to him, Leah jokes that she always thought Dog liked Daryl better. "Look, I don't know who you're fighting but I am not part of it" Daryl insists. He tries to leave again, but is soon flanked by the two Reapers from earlier.

"You gonna stand there and look me in my face and say you don't know a single person from that group?" Leah asks but Daryl doesn't respond so she puts her gun down, walking into the cabin and retrieving Silas. She drags him outside on the porch and puts him on knees before she cocks the gun back and places it to his head. "Really?" Leah asks and Silas locks eyes with Daryl while Daryl looks to Leah in disbelief. Leah then places a bag over Silas's head and orders her men to do so to Daryl.