𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭

CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
"To kill Jane Rhee"

*it's been about 5 months or so since i've updated this fic! sooo i would suggest maybe reading chapter 45 once again just so you know but only if you want too, it's not required though!*

Magna and Roslyn are getting a ride back to the commonwealth by Steven. Steven clears his throat as his fingers tap on the steering wheel while Magna looks back at Roslyn in the back seat as she stares out the window. "We almost there? We've been driving all night" Magna asks as she looks to Steven, who doesn't give her an answer which only makes things even more suspicious.

"Hey, when will we be there?" Magna asks again and Steven presses on the gas, making Roslyn widening her eyes as she looks to the front seat. "Magna, what's happening?" Roslyn asks and Magna looks around frantically as her breathing becomes uneven.

"Stop the car!" Magna shouts, looking over to Steven who doesn't listen to a word she's saying. In the back seat, Roslyn notices a knife under the drivers seat and she undoes her seatbelt while Magna is up front begging for Steven to stop the car.

"What the hell are you doing?! There's a kid in the car!" Magna shouts before a knife is slammed into Steven's upper arm by Roslyn, who is still in the back seat. "Argh!" Steven groans as he swerves the car, making Magna's head hit up against the window and Roslyn fall to the ground in the back seat.

Magna holds the top of her head as she notices Steve trying to keep control of the car and grab ahold of Roslyn in the back. Magna swings her fist, punching Steve across the face which causes the car to swerve to the right and making Magna land on top of Steven, causing the tires of the car to squeal loudly as Steven hits the breaks. Magna grunts as she elbows Steven right in the nose, knocking his head back, and giving her time to smuggle back into the passenger seat.

"Ugh! Son of a—" Steven exclaims as he notices the car heading straight for a tree. Magna widens her eyes and lunges to the back seat to use her body as a shield for Roslyn, keeping her body close as the car slams into a tree, glass shattering and creating a loud boom through the area, signaling walkers.

Ivy stares at the women Leah, remembering the story that was told to her by Silas. Leah killed Ashton. She's the reason he's no longer here and now she has to work beside her with Lance Hornsby, who had a vicious plan ahead.

Lance was sorting out the troopers he had, knowing there was more coming to him soon. "What the plan, sir?" One of the troopers asks before Lances walkie talkie starts to static, hinting somebody is on the other line. "Lance! Lance! I got the girl and the daughter" Steven says over the talkie and a mischievous smile grows on Lances face as he raises the walkie talkie in his hand.