𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
"I am Alpha"
——

"I wish I got to meet them" Roslyn says as she places bright yellow flowers on Glenn, Abraham and Joslyn's graves

"I wish I got to meet them" Roslyn says as she places bright yellow flowers on Glenn, Abraham and Joslyn's graves. "Me too" Jane says as she pulls Roslyn close and looks down at the graves with her. "Daddy, Aunty Jo and Bram" Roslyn says as she points to each of the graves. Jane furrows her eyebrows and looks over to Roslyn who is smiling ear to ear. "Bram?" Jane questions making Roslyn giggle, "I sounds cool. Bram" Roslyn repeats, referring Abraham and Jane chuckles before kissing Roslyn's cheek. "Bram it is then" Jane says as Roslyn looks back at the graves and Jane can't help but look at Roslyn.

Her vision clouds with tears but she wipes them before Roslyn can see. Jane doesn't like it when Roslyn sees her upset because Jane tries to make Roslyn's life filled with as much happiness as she can give to an amazing child like her. "Mommy has to go out again but I'll be back" Jane says as she stands to her feet and holds Roslyn's hand as they walk away from the cemetery.

"Is Ashton gonna watch me?" Roslyn asks as she looks up at her mom. "Of course I am" Ashton says and Jane lifts her head up seeing Ashton with his arms open. Roslyn giggles and rushes to Ashton who lifts her up and spins her around before placing her back on her feet and Jane can't help but smile and see a hint of Glenn in Ashton. "Thank you, seriously" Jane thanks before walking up to Ashton who sends her a smile. "Of course just... find Sydney" Ashton pleads and Jane nods her head.

Sydney, Alden and Luke all three went out together and have yet to return so Jane decided it was time to go out and look for them and Magna's group along with Tara, Silas, Willow and Ivy decided to come with. Tara leads the large group through the woods and Jane notices Connie looking through her binoculars. "What do you got?" Willow asks frantically, tapping Connie's shoulder. Connie nods her head and passes the binoculars over to Yumiko and she sees a group of walkers feasting on something. "Maybe the dead, maybe not" Yumiko declares and Willow pushes past them and starts walking towards the walkers. "Willow, wait" Ivy calls out as she goes after her sister and grabs her arm, stopping her from doing anything else.

"We need to kill then weather they're real dead or not" Willow says snatching her arm away from Ivy. "Okay, and we will but don't run off like your invincible... god" Ivy argues as she rolls her eyes. "Do you want to find Sydney or not?" Willow questions as Jane steps in and looks between the two sisters. "Not now" Jane warns and Willow pushes Jane away from her. "Willow" Silas warns as he steps over.

"We don't have time for this. Keep your distance and watch their hands" Magna warns as her and the rest of the group walk past them and towards the walkers feasting. "I wanna find Sydney. I wanna find all three of them but you trying to fight me every second isn't helping" Jane says as she rest her hand on her gun before pushing past Willow and walking towards the group of walkers. Jane throws one of her knives at the walkers head before she kicks another to the ground, stabbing it in the head.