𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚

CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
"Blindsided"

When the world fell apart, it was all about fighting and the group has done a lot of it

When the world fell apart, it was all about fighting and the group has done a lot of it. Maybe even too much of it. They've fought for the right reasons and for some of the wrong ones. But the fight still wasn't over and for some... it was never going to stop. But together, we need to learn that there's hope. Hope that a change will happen. Hope that people can come together even if they dislike each other. There has to be a world where the blaming stops. The fighting stops. And the mission for a better life begins...

A gasps escapes Janes mouth as she wakes up from her deep slumber that was forced upon her. The bag is still over her head and she can see very little. She realizes her wrist are zip tied in front of her raises her hands up so she can remove the dingy, rough fabric bag from over her head. When she does, she blows strands of hair out of her face as she looks around at the bus she is on. There's more than one passenger.

She recognizes some of them before they can even remove the bags. She knows Ezekiel's long dreads, Negan's gloves that only cover his knuckles, and the person sitting next to her is Magna because she can see her boots and her hair peaking from under the bag. "Magna" Jane calls out as she taps on her knee, urging her to wake up. "Hmm" Magna groans softly before a loud banging noise echos throughout the bus, causing Jane, and multiple other passengers on the bus, to groan in pain from the loud noise that hurt their heads.

Magna removes her the bag off of her head and locks eyes with Jane before she looks around at everyone else removing their bag because of the loud noise that awoken them. "Where the hell are we?" Magna asks, to which Jane shrugs right before the banging comes to a stop.

"Is everybody alright?" Ezekiel asks as he looks to Kelly, who is also on the bus. "How king were we out for?" Kelly asks and no one can come up with a straight answer because it was obvious they were drugged on the way here.

"No sign of Gabriel, Maggie or Rosita" Negan announces and that makes Janes blood boil because at this moment, she needs to find one person and one person only. Roslyn and she was no where to be found. "Do you know where Roslyn is?" Jane asks, looking over to Magna, who tries to recall the events of when her and Roslyn were taken from the apartment back at the commonwealth. "I— I don't know. I thought they would've kept us together. I tried to tell her to run out the window, but there was 3 of them and they got to her in time and I couldn't fight them off."

Jane balls her fist up tightly as she repeats Magna's explanation over and over in her head. She didn't know where she at right now and she definitely didn't know where Roslyn was. She didn't know how far she was from Roslyn or the commonwealth. Jane had no clue, but one thing she did know is... she's out for blood when it comes to her child.

"Good-morning, and welcome" A male voice booms on the bus and Jane whips her head in the direction of the tall man with light ginger colored hair and a faded beard on his face. "Today is the first day of a new beginning. The world works when everyone knows there place and your place— is the bottom" The man announces and Jane wiggles her wrist around in the tight zip ties that keep them close together as she stares up at the man at the front of the bus.