𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
"Save.. Him"
——

Hilltop mobilizes to ambush the Saviors and Rick, Maggie, Jane, Carol, Michonne, Daryl and Rosita discuss their plan of attack

Hilltop mobilizes to ambush the Saviors and Rick, Maggie, Jane, Carol, Michonne, Daryl and Rosita discuss their plan of attack. "We'll stick to this road, keep to the trees, we'll get there quicker" Daryl determines as he points to certain areas on the map that Gregory brought in when he returned. "Yeah, if they're planning anything, we'll see it" Rosita states and Jane nods her head. "You think you can trust Gregory?" Michonne wonders.

"Honestly, no but it's the closet we'll probably get" Jane declares and Maggie nods in agreement. "I locked him up inside the house. He knew we wouldn't let him walk around free. He knew he was coming to back to that" Maggie states and Jane nods. "True. He'd have to believe in the saviors a whole lot to send us into a trap thinking it would work out for him" Jane declares as she looks around at the group. "Unless Dwight didn't tell him and that asshole could be setting us up" Daryl says before Rick grabs the map and puts it in his pocket.

Morgan looks around Hilltop, confused and out of sorts. He strides aggressively towards Alden and the Saviors and knocks someone to the ground before realizing it's Henry. Jane, Maggie and the rest of the group go towards the altercation and look at Morgan confusingly. "Morgan, what happened?" Jane asks while Morgan paces back and fourth. "They we're coming in" Morgan states referring to the Saviors. "I asked Maggie and Jane if we could clear the walkers from the wall. We... drew them away so we wouldn't have to worry about em when we rolled out" Alden states and Jane nods in agreement. "He's right".

Rick suggests to Morgan that he stay back, but Morgan vows to finish the Saviors. "Why'd you say when we roll out? You and the rest of them are not coming with us" Jane states as her and Maggie turn their direction towards Alden. "You can stay here. You're not one of us" Maggie states before she and Jane stride away from him together.

"You sure you want to go with Rick and the rest of them?" Maggie asks and Jane nods her head. "I'll be fine" Jane states before she pulls Maggie in for and hug and leaves with Rick, Michonne, Jesus, Rosita, Daryl, Morgan, Carol, Ezekiel, and Jerry and they all start marching to battle.

Rick leads a scout team to spy on Lance and Duke's group as they set up a road block. Carol begins to count down and when she's finished Jane and few others stand up and walk closer towards the Savior's in the road and shoot them all dead which surprisingly brings Jane joy. "Rick" Jane calls out as she finds a map with a time and a place on it, and hands it to Rick. Rick radios Maggie with the new ambush location indicated on the map.

Jane and the rest of the group meet up with Maggie and begin to travel on foot. Rick's army crosses a field and Jesus has a conversation with Morgan up front and suggests Morgan abstain from killing people by reserving the sharp end of his stick for walkers and the blunt side for the living when all of a sudden a massive herd looms in the distance. "You ever seen one that big?" Jerry asks and Jane shakes her head. "Not at all" Jane answers as she looks over to Rick as the sun beams down on all of them. "Things are changing" Rick declares before him and the rest of the group continue to travel on foot and Ezekiel let's them know they're getting closer.