𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
"Sweetheart"
——

Jane went to the bridge while Maggie stayed and watched things at Hilltop including Roslyn

Jane went to the bridge while Maggie stayed and watched things at Hilltop including Roslyn. While on the bridge, Jane helped cut up pieces of wood to build the platform while Daryl and Aaron helped place them down along with other members of different communities. "So, I go in after her nap and pick her up, and the diaper just explodes all over me" Aaron explains and shares with Daryl and Jane his experience as a father with Gracie. "Roslyn lays in bed with me and lord is she a wild sleeper. She kicks her feet so fast it's like she's running a marathon in her sleep. Woke up with bruises on my back" Jane shares as she bends down and hammers the nails into the wood.

"Wow, sounds great" Daryl jokes and Aaron chuckles while nodding his head. "Oh, the best. You'll see" Aaron says and Daryl looks over at him confused. "What?" Aaron questions while Jane hammers the nail in. "Looks like someone doesn't plan on having kids" Jane says as she passes the hammer to Daryl. "You'd be a great dad" Aaron says and Daryl shrugs making Jane and Aaron let out quiet chuckles. Meanwhile, Henry arrives to give water to the workers. Justin shoves him down for not giving him extra water and starts drinking from the jug. Jane lifts her head up and sees Henry on the ground. Henry gets angry and knocks him down with his stick.

"Henry" Jane calls out as her, Daryl, and Aaron rush over to the ruckus. "What's going on?" Jane asks as she looks down at Justin. "He pushed me" Henry states before he starts to walk away. A furious Justin gets up to retaliate but Daryl stops him, saying that the kid's just doing his job. "Yeah, you really gonna hit a kid?" Jane asks as she walks over to Justin to have Daryl's back. "Maybe I will and maybe I'll hit you while I'm at it" Justin says as he shoves Jane onto the ground and takes a few swings at him but Daryl dodges his swing and punches him in the face.

"Jane, you okay?" Aaron asks as he helps Jane to her feet. "I'm fine but he isn't" Jane states as she walks over to Justin and Daryl and pushes Daryl out the way and punches Justin across his face, knocking him to the ground. "Son of a—" Jane mumbles as she bends down to Justin and punches him over and over again. "Get this bitch off of me!" Justin shouts Jane continues to hit him over and over again. "Jane! Come on!" Daryl shouts as he grabs Jane and drags her away. Justin leans over and grabs some sand from the pile and throws the sand in Daryl's face, trying to hit Jane and the two start fighting.

"Hey!" Regina calls out and Jane turns around to face her and is immediately met with a fist to the face. "Ah!" Jane shouts out and stands to her feet, kicking the women in the chest. A crowd circles around the two fights going on, causing a scene. Jane pushes Regina towards the sides of the bridge and punches her in the face a few times while Regina sends multiple kicks to her stomach and then a elbow to her back. "Hey! Knock it off! Stop!" Rick shouts as he rushes over to fight and pulls Daryl away from Justin. "Bitch!" Jane shouts as she stands up straight about to lunge towards Regina before she feels a arm around her waist and begins pulling her away.