Chapter 93 - Consider

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy! Updates every Saturday!
—————————————————————

Draco glanced around himself as he nervously made his way through the darkened forest.

If he was found, not only would he die, but so would his darling and their families.

He could practically feel the perspiration beading on the back of his neck as he pondered the pressure he had suddenly found himself thrust under.

Using one of the sly spells Severus had been kind enough to teach him, he effortlessly transversed the heavy, cloaking barriers Hermione had cast around their hidden camp.

As soon as Draco had made it through the magical blockade, what had looked like trees and an empty path was revealed to house two tents and a large cage between them.

Draco frowned at Anuman as he walked over and sat down on the empty log next to the abandoned fire pit.

Unable to understand Parseltongue, Draco remained ignorant to the real meaning of Anuman's low hiss.

—————————————————————-

While he waited for dawn, Draco eventually nodded off to sleep, with his head in his hands and his arms resting on his lap.

The cawing of passing crows woke him sometime the next morning, although he frowned after he quickly determined that he had remained alone at the campsite.

He furrowed his brow as he glanced at Anuman once more.

Harriet would not condone animal cruelty, neither would the Granger girl.

Surely the captive snake signaled their eventual return? 

Slowly, Draco stood and stretched himself before he walked towards Anuman and the tents.

Perhaps there would be some clue there as to where they had-

As he reached towards the closed fabric curtain of the first tent, pop after pop suddenly rang out.

Draco's grey eyes widened as he looked in the direction of the noises and saw Ron, Hermione, Harriet, and Tom all apparate directly into the center of the camp.

Ron and Hermione gaped in surprise.

"Malfoy?"

"........MALFOY?!"

Tom's handsome face twisted into a scowl of disgust, but Harriet looked angry.

"What are you doing here?!" She spat at Draco.

"I could ask the same of you." He shot back without hesitation, "Or you." He scowled at Tom, "Or you." He said as he looked at Hermione. His eyes moved to Ron as he huffed, ".........Or even you, Weasley."

Harriet glanced over at Tom, who hurriedly walked towards her and slipped an arm around her waist while she cuddled against him.

"It's none of your business what we're doing, Malfoy. Go home to your mansion, I'm certain Mummy and Daddy will miss you soon." Harriet snapped.

Her mocking insult failed to offend Draco, but the possessive grip she allowed Tom to maintain on her shattered his already broken heart.

"And even if they did, I'm certain I wouldn't care," Draco retorted, "I've been sent here by your mother and father to make sure you received a letter about Thursday."

Hermione furrowed her brow, "How did you even find us?! How did you pass through-"

"-Professor Snape is more talented than most people realize." Draco arrogantly quipped.