Chapter 39 - Winter

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy! Updates every Saturday!
—————————————————————

As December arrived, Harriet could scarcely believe that half of her first year of Hogwarts had already passed.

On one chilly evening during the school's winter recess, the Snapes readied themselves to attend what had become a rare event, a large party at Malfoy manor.

"Perhaps it's just a social gathering, Sev." Lily shrugged as she sat at her vanity and brushed her scarlet hair.

"The Malfoys do not have social gatherings anymore." Severus brooded while he slowly passed his wand over his robes as he used a spell to remove each wrinkle from the black fabric.

"I suppose you're right." Lily yawned as she stood from her chair.

Severus looked up as soon as he heard her walk across the room, knowing full well what she would do next.

Lily sighed to herself as she slipped her dressing robe off, then the thin chemise that lay underneath.

Severus froze as he gazed at his beautiful wife, clad only in her knickers.

His dark eyes softened and his mouth fell open as he watched Lily mindlessly cup her full breasts as she rubbed her chest.

Severus stared for too long as he held his wand still.

The anti-wrinkle spell burned through the fabric and stung his skin before he quickly ended his magic with a scowl.

He pocketed his wand as he focused his complete attention on gawking at Lily.

She turned her back to Severus with a smirk as she felt his dark eyes ogle her.

Lily sighed again as she carefully leaned over the dresser to reach her bra that hung across the mirror with the intention of purposely giving her lover a good view of her rounded backside.

Severus felt his trousers tighten as he watched the silk fabric strain across Lily's curves.

Her knickers barely covered her, with the ample fullness of her bottom cheeks peeking out from the lacey edges of the seams.

Severus Snape was a wizard admired for his intense use of control, mentally, magically, emotionally, physically..........but Lily could break him.

Lily could make him forget all about his stoic restraint and in that moment, with her creamy cleavage on display and her backside teasing him, she succeeded in dismantling Severus's steady use of self discipline.

His eyes widened as she gasped suddenly.

The sensation of cold air slapping her nether regions sent her red hair flying as Lily turned her head to look back at him with a gasp as she exclaimed, "SEV!"

Severus swallowed thickly as embarrassment overcame him.

His mouth dropped open again in disbelief as Lily laughed while he tried to process the fact that he had just inadvertently vanished his wife's knickers.

"Have you......finished undressing me?!" Lily asked with an amused chuckle.

Severus prepared to reply, but the delicious giggle that poured rich and thick from her throat silenced him.

"Ah, well.....I suppose we have time, love." She grinned as she glanced at the dresser mirror, pushed her bottom towards Severus, and turned to gaze at him over her shoulder.

Through the strands of her vibrant crimson hair, her emerald eyes flashed as she egged him on in a coy whisper, "Come on then, Professor Snape~. Take what you want."