"Hey Saali Sahiba!" Bala sat next to Ishita and side hugged her. "Congratulations Jeeju."

"Oh yes I deserve this congratulations. Afterall I got such beautiful saali sahiba fifteen years back." Ishita giggled listening Bala words, "Where is my minion by the way?" Ishita eyes started to search for Roohi, "Well she is enjoying with her Chitti. There she is." Bala pointed towards Vandita who was feeding idli to Roohi. Ishita smiled softly at her sister before shifting back her attention towards Bala. "How this army landed here?" Ishita pointed towards her aunt's and uncles who's penetrating gazes were on her.

"They came here to visit Delhi and Vrindavan. When Amma told us about their arrival we invited them."

"Hmm that's nice." I hope they turn nicely with me. Ishita sent silent prayer to almighty, Bala soon went from there to attend other guests and Ishita remained seated. Raman, the son in law of Iyyers suddenly statted treated as most wanted person. They have heard alot about him and all of her relatives wished to meet him.

"Ishu Kanna. Thank you for coming here." Ishita looked at her mother and nodded her head, "How's your health keeping? Are you fine?" Ishita asked softly looking at her mother.

"I am. Just little knee pain." Ishita nodded her head playing with her ring. "How's Roohi Kanna now?"

"She is better than before." Ishita kept the reply short, before she could continue further she found her maternal uncle wife approaching them and sitting another side of her.

"What an expensive saree Ishu and this ring. Is it solitaire." Her aunt Subhadra rubbed the material between her fingers. Ishita passed a bored look to her aunt wondering why she came to her.

"You're so arrogant Ishu. Didn't even wished me properly."

"Is that important? You seemed interested in knowing about my jewellery and dresses rather than me."

"Hahh!! Sharp tongue. Afterall you have money." Ishita remembers the hateful taunts passed by her aunt when they came to stay back with them. Her aunt nevet left a chance to make them feel miserable. "Hey wifey. Who is she now?" Ishita came out from her thoughts and looked at her over enthusiastic husband who was standing along her cousin Nandita.

"She is her mother and my aunt, he is my husband Raman Bhalla."

"He don't need any piece of introduction. The world know about him. It's a surprise to see why you choose to marry someone like Ishu?" Raman caught off-guard listening Ishita aunt words and passed her questioning look.

"Sorry but I didn't get you." Raman interrupted in the middle. "I mean she has always been below average girl who used to wear my daughter used clothes and you a freaking billionaire What you have seen in her?"

Ishita shut her eyes tightly, her painful past never leaves her side.

"Honesty and truthfulness. That's all I wished for in my life partner. Moreover I was never born as a billionaire, I am a self made man and it would never happen without Ishita support and encouragement. She sacrificed many things just to see me achieving my dreams, she has all what I wished to see in my life partner." Raman replied with a smile leaving her aunt tight lipped. She left the place with red face whereas Raman passed snacks to Ishita. "Amma I am getting lots of money today." Raman showed the covers to Ishita and Madhavi making them smile. "Enjoy the perks of being son in law." Ishita winked at Raman making him chuckle he handed her envelopes and went to see Roohi. The party continued and Vandita and Bala cut the two cakes, one ordered by them and other made by Ishita and Roohi. Apart from bearing her nosy relatives Ishita was relieved not to spot her alleged father there. She had no interest to know if he is even present there or not, all she wished not to face him this evening. Once cake cutting was done, Ishita spot her sister doing some work in the kitchen and she silently entered inside the there.