Chapter 43

Wendy was still struggling to find words to say after Y/n kissed her.

"That's what I thought," said Y/n with a chuckle before resting his head against Wendy's shoulder.

After a few seconds, Wendy finally composed herself, and she looked away from her boyfriend with a blush before clearing her throat. "I-Idiot..." she mumbled before her lips curved into a smile.

Y/n hummed softly before snuggling closer to Wendy, wrapping his hands around her arm, "you should drink the tea before it gets cold," he said softly, his eyes closed, listening to the rain.

The living room was filled with nothing but the sound of the rain hitting the roof afterward. Wendy picked the cup from the saucer before blowing on it softly. She finally took a sip after a few seconds, and her smile grew wider after tasting it.

"Did you make the tea?" she asked, looking at Y/n.

Y/n shook his head and opened his eyes, "Sejeong did," he replied.

Wendy clicked her tongue in dissatisfaction before putting down the teacup, "you could've at least lied," she whined quietly before crossing her arms. Y/n raised his head and stared at her briefly before shrugging.

"My mom said that lying is bad," he said.

Sejeong, who had entered the living room, scoffed after hearing what Y/n said, "since when do you listen to your mom?" she asked before sitting a few meters away from Wendy.

Y/n rolled his eyes and looked at his cousin with a scowl, "you really have to enter the room at the wrong time, do you?"

Meanwhile, Irene walked out of the guest room while drying her hair. Suho walked out of Y/n's room almost simultaneously while drying his hair. The two stared at each other without saying a word before the former walked towards him.

"Aren't you cold in that top?" asked Irene, looking at the tank top that Suho was wearing.

Suho looked at his top and smiled sheepishly before shaking his head, "it's not that cold," he replied before walking towards the stairs.

Irene stared at him for a few seconds before a question came up in her head. "Hey, do you have a moment?" she asked Suho.

The latter stopped on his track and looked over his shoulder before fully turning to face Irene, "Yeah, I have a moment... why?"

"Can we talk? Like... just us two?"

Suho stared at Irene but quickly nodded before walking up to her, "what do you want to talk about?"

Irene shook her head and took Suho's hand before walking towards the guest room.

Back in the living room, Wendy, Y/n, and Sejeong were talking about random topics, with the latter mainly leading the conversation.

"Didn't you say you want to open your own restaurant, Y/n?" asked Sejeong, looking at Y/n, who was surprised by the sudden question.

Wendy looked at Y/n while raising her eyebrows, "oh, is that so?" she asked, a smile forming as Wendy waited for the latter's answer.

Y/n took a sip of his tea before looking at the two girls while furrowing his eyebrows, "do you think it is that easy?"

"It costs a lot, and I don't have the money to open it," he added before leaning against the wall behind him, crossing his arms before looking at Sejeong, who brought up the topic. "Besides, a restaurant can't operate with only me," he shrugged.

"That is why you should get a job first – to save money so you could open that restaurant of yours," Sejeong retorted before crossing her arms. "But here you are instead."

Wendy looked at Sejeong with a small smile before chuckling, "maybe he is not ready to leave the village yet," she exclaimed before looking at Y/n, who was staring outside with an embarrassed blush.

There was no response from either Sejeong or Y/n. Wendy hummed and scooted closer to Y/n, resting her head on his shoulder, "besides, I think he can start whenever he wants," she said supportively.

Meanwhile, Suho and Irene were sitting on the bed staring out the window, "I'm sorry for being a bad girlfriend," the latter said after being quiet for the past five minutes.

Suho looked at her in surprise, "what do you mean?" he replied before turning his body to face her fully, "I told you before that you are perfect as you are," he added before sighing.

"Why are you suddenly saying that?" he added before taking Irene's hands.

Irene sighed and looked at their hands, "I just thought that I wasn't trying my best... especially when I saw how Y/n and Wendy interacted," she said before looking at Suho with a small smile, "maybe If I...."

"Just shut up about being a bad girlfriend and all that," Suho said softly before leaning closer to Irene, "I told you before, and I will repeat it, I love you the way you are," he said before kissing her. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
»COMPLETED« Something Magical - Wendy x Male Reader [Red Velvet FF]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें