Chapter 46: Real

After changing into Carter's T-shirt I struggled to put on my fuzzy socks and after trying for the hundredth time I gave up and waddled toward the living room

When I walked into the room, Carter was done with his check-up, and the doctor just left.

"How'd it go?" I asked falling onto the couch next to him.

"I'm healthy, baby" he whispered pulling my feet onto his lap before he took the socks out of my hands.

Watching him pull them onto my feet my emotions were all over the place and tears started rolling down my cheeks again.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" Carter rushed out, a worried look plastered onto his face.

Shaking my head I made grabby hands toward him and he quickly pulled me onto his lap like I weight nothing.

"Talk to me Princess" he mumbled placing kisses all over my face while rubbing my back.

"I...I just really missed you" I sobbed pulling him closer.

After my crying calmed down, a rush of anger took over, and I pulled away from Carter.

He looked confused at my action but his confusion quickly turned into anger when I slapped him.

"You scared me, you never gave me the chance to te you that I love you and I had to live with the thought of never being able to tell you how I feel for 7 months" I yelled glaring at him.

But Carter clearly didn't get the memo because he's smiling at me like I didn't just slap him.

"Say it again!" he growled out placing a hand on both my cheeks keeping my head in place.

Our lips were centimeters away from each other and I could feel Carter's breathing fall on my chin.

"You scared me" I replied focused on a very hard object pushing into my clothed core.

"The other thing Baby" He chuckled moving closer.

"I love you" I whispered and our lips collided, devouring my mouth, I moaned into our very heated kiss feeling my core dripping with need.

"fuck me" he groaned pulling away.

"Princess don't think just because your pregnant I won't punish you, I'll let it slide this time" he whispered next to my ear.

Shivering at his words, we kissed a few more times before he allowed me to pick a movie.

Our whole night was spent cuddling, kissing and me catching him up on everything.

My favorite part was when we started discussing baby names, Carter looked like a kid on Christmas morning when I told him we weren't just expecting one baby but two.

"And we're done" I smiled putting away the contract Mr. Kingston just signed.

I introduced him to Carter and they both seemed to be getting along just fine which meant that my judgment wasn't so bad.

"You've got yourself a hell of a wife Luciano, she's been the talk of the underworld, and everyone wants to do business with her" Mr. Kingston chuckled speaking to Luciano as if I wasn't in the room.

"Wife huh?" Luciano whispered, giving me one of his famous smirks I've missed so much.

Blushing I walked Mr. Kingston out and left Carter to look over the rest of the files.

He's been watching me working all day but what bothers me is he's been agreeing with everything I say.

When I waddled back into the office I gathered all my colored pens and started changing the files back to black.

Before I could finish Carter stopped me by placing his hand over mine.

"What are you doing?" he asked lifting my hand and intertwining it with mine.

"I'm giving you back your office and with that your business" I smiled kissing the back of his hand.

He looked shocked but it quickly vanished.

"No" he spoke.

"No?"

"You've earned your place here thus you'll be running everything with me and I'll be by your side where I belong, besides your my wife" he smirked picking me up just to place me on top of his lap.

"Don't get cocky Carter, my last name is still Martinez, there's no ring on my finger and my father has definitely not given you permission to marry me yet" I giggled holding up my hand while wiggling my empty fingers just to make a point.

Grabbing his heart he threw his head back "You wound me, princess".

Laughing at his words I trailed kisses down his neck feeling bold, I'd missed our intimate moments and my core was still begging to be touched.

I've really been horny for the past two months and Carter being in a coma really didn't make it easy.

"If you don't stop moving that pretty little ass of yours I'll have no choice but to take you to bed and fuck you till the only name you'll remember is mine" he groaned holding my hips still.

"What if that's what I wanted?" I purred out, pecking his lips not giving him much.

Chuckling Carter stood up and placed me down on the desk, standing between my legs.

"Your 7 months pregnant baby" he reminded me as if my sore feet, cravings, aching back, and big belly didn't remind me enough.

"I know but studies show that having sex won't affect the babies as long as I don't have any complications" I sang pulling off my shirt.

Cursing under his breath Carter tried holding back but the more I unaddressed the harder it became and he finally gave in.

What started as soft thrusts turned into hard rough thrusts leaving me a moaning mess while Carter brought me to the edge.

It was safe to say that I would've definitely been pregnant after the sixth round if I wasn't already.

He made sure I was comfortable the whole time, and after.

He carried me to bed after we took a shower not bothering to get dressed, my energy levels were nonexistent but I wouldn't want to change anything about tonight.

We fell asleep around two and Carter called Michael the next day informing him that both of us would be taking the day off.