Chapter 17: Traveling

Walking into the kitchen with Michael we found Iris and Maria cleaning up while we sat down at the counter

Seeing Iris getting drowned in my favorite white hoodie I said nothing while I hid the smile threatening to break through.

I liked her in my clothes

Getting a message my whole mood changed.

I told Maria to bring my dinner to my office before disappearing down the hall.

Walking in I was greeted with a naked Ashley sitting on my desk.

Seeing her pile of clothes by the door I threw them at her "Get dressed, that's not why you're here" I commanded.

Rolling her eyes she got dressed before sitting down on the chair.

"I know you took it" I simply spoke not needing to be in her presence longer than necessary.

"I don't know what you're talking about babe" she sang out walking around the desk.

"The pacifier Ashley, give.it.back".

A soft knock at the door broke my concentration, thinking it was Maria bringing my food I said a quick "Come in" but Ashley placed her hands on my shoulder, and it was too late.

When Iris walked in, all my attention was focused on her but regret filled me when I noticed her vision lingering on Ashley's hands moving down my chest.

Fuck

Iris placed the plate in front of me before sprinting out.

Following her, I came into the dining room just in time to hear Maria saying that she only had breakfast, which made me mad.

She should be taking care of herself.

Hearing Ashley's reply made me remember that she was still here but before I could defend Iris she did it herself surprising us all.

"You know what, maybe if you lose a few pounds yourself Carter wouldn't be sleeping with someone else".

My innocent Piccola Farfalla had no idea what her words implied before she excused herself.

Michael decided to tease Ashley more before he left too.

"Get the fuck out Ashley" I grumbled going back to my office.

"You'll want me back Carter, she can't give you what you need. You'll regret this" she spat out before stomping her feet.

 You'll regret this" she spat out before stomping her feet

2 week later

"Have you found a plane yet?" I ask Michael while pacing.

We've been stuck in New York for 2 weeks and I'm starting to lose my mind. We can't fly back to Italy because of an ongoing snowstorm and I can't make any phone calls to check on Iris and my Mafia.

We left right after she saw Ashley in my office and I haven't had a chance to sort things out.

"The pilot said we'll be able to fly home in two days because the storm seems to be calming down," Micheal said falling on the couch in front of me.

I'll be home in time to celebrate my 29th birthday in the nearest club.

Lucky me

Sitting down next to Michael we heard the doorbell ring, I made no move to open it knowing who'd walk through that door if I did.

Michael looked like a kid receiving candy when he sprints to the door, he pulled it open to reveal two half-naked brunettes.

"Well do come in I'm paying you by the hour" Michael grinned.

"Your client is this way" he pointed to me leading them closer.

He's been doing this for 12 days now, he buys strippers and makes a game out of me trying to get away from them.

Trying my best to walk to my room where I could lock the door Micheal blocked my path making kissy faces toward me.

I tried my best to avoid this situation but after a while, I gave up sitting down on the couch.

The blond girl started dancing in front of me keeping her distance while swaying her hips. Looking out of the window instead I felt her hands on my knees grabbing my attention.

"You could end all of this..." Michael sang leaning against the doorframe with a growing smirk.

Kneeling in front of me the blond unzipped my pants slowly while looking up at me through her long lashes.

Groaning, I threw my head back wishing Michael would stop this madness.

Feeling her tugging at my pants I stopped her hands while looking down "If you'd like to keep your hands you'd remove them" I warned.

"I'm just doing what I'm paid for sir" she purred proceeding with her little dance.

Smirking at Michael I sat back playing his little game.

*Mature content*

"Fuck man" Michael curses leaving the room while the blond took my cock in her mouth.

Chuckling I tangled my hand in her hair pushing her down further.

Hearing her choking on my cock, she moaned at the movement sucking harder.

Licking my balls, I hist at the feeling.

"Fuck" I moaned imagining a certain brunette in front of me.

"Just like that kitten" I groaned feeling my release nearing.

Imagining her tiny hands wrapped around my hard dick while my cum spilled out of her mouth, dripping onto her tits was all it took for me to reach the end.

"Fuck Iris" I moaned breathing heavily.

*Mature Content ended*

"My name is Tiffany you dick" the blond spat out wiping her mouth.

Coming back to reality I zipped my pants back up before disappearing into my room before I lose my shit and do more than just enjoy some chick giving me head.

I needed to get Iris out of my head and the sooner I fuck her the sooner that can happen.